• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

goldeneye007795

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX Type S
I emailed to get a sense of their allocations and would they be charging a markup. The person who responded wanted me to come in and I reminded her there was no need since the car I want is not out yet. She never actually stated an allocation but did say it would have a $5k ADM and she asked if I wanted to join the list. I declined.
I just got off the phone with one of the salesmen from Elite Acura today. Not only were they doing a $5k ADM, they tried to tell me the vehicle would have $7k of accessories installed by Acura from the factory. That's essentially a $12k markup!!

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
Sign me up! That's a great deal!

....NOT!!!

Mike

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
Acura of Milford contacted me to get a depositā€¦. But they are going to be getting a blue with black interior not white- I declined šŸ˜¬ā€¦. He said the total cost with Markup is around 50kā€¦. I have a 6mt aspec with blue/ white currently, I want to keep the colour scheme, especially as Iā€™m sacrificing having a sunroof as it is

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Sounds like they have an idea of what the MSRP is going to be.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Acura of Milford contacted me to get a depositā€¦. But they are going to be getting a blue with black interior not white- I declined šŸ˜¬ā€¦. He said the total cost with Markup is around 50kā€¦. I have a 6mt aspec with blue/ white currently, I want to keep the colour scheme, especially as Iā€™m sacrificing having a sunroof as it is
what was mark up going to be?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 S2000, 2013 Civic Si Sedan
This is interesting because I was under the impression that blue with orchid interior with be one of the first color combos. Great news if this is the case. Hopefully you find a dealer without a markup!

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
I thought so too šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
This is interesting because I was under the impression that blue with orchid interior with be one of the first color combos. Great news if this is the case. Hopefully you find a dealer without a markup!

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
I think dealers have gotten their allocations cause my salesman said they expect my blue/blk no later than july
Did they say anything about allocations for June?

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
I think dealers have gotten their allocations cause my salesman said they expect my blue/blk no later than july
did they comment on if this is contingent on you being quick on the keyboard for the ordering system ... and/or are you really high on their waitlist?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
did they comment on if this is contingent on you being quick on the keyboard for the ordering system ... and/or are you really high on their waitlist?
I'm already #1 on my dealers list. They still want me to register online for the deposit. I remain #1 once they receive confirmation.