• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
This is a second set of wheels. So you keep the factory and they switch the tires over to the bronze set.
They’re not 18s though, which is what the poster wanted.

I’m on the same page, the smaller and thinner the better for winters. Sounds like nothing smaller than 18s will clear the calipers.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
They’re not 18s though, which is what the poster wanted.

I’m on the same page, the smaller and thinner the better for winters. Sounds like nothing smaller than 18s will clear the calipers.
Just buy aftermarket

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
We’re getting off-topic from the intent of this thread.

There are plenty of other threads about the ITS where people can debate wheel size and color. Let’s try to keep this one on-topic for dealerships and what they’re charging.

ZeeKay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback 6MT
Looks like McDavid's playing some games. They told me they required $1,000 deposit, but they're at least consistent quoting no ADM.

Did they indicate whether your deposit is refundable?
They did say it was refundable, and I actually made the $500 deposit. At this point however it seems like the Acura website preorders are going to be $500 refundable deposit, so maybe that's the best way to go forward.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
They did say it was refundable, and I actually made the $500 deposit. At this point however it seems like the Acura website preorders are going to be $500 refundable deposit, so maybe that's the best way to go forward.
I called them and they said they had booked their allocations for the year already and would honor MSRP with 500 deposit. It would be next year however before it comes in.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
I called them and they said they had booked their allocations for the year already and would honor MSRP with 500 deposit. It would be next year however before it comes in.
Turns out my case was just a simple miscommunication since I jumped in before they had any official process in place. They took $1000 deposits for the previous Type S models, so that's what my salesperson went with. I spoke with their finance manager, and they have my order confirmed at MSRP.

McDavid has had a less-than-stellar reputation in the Austin area for a while now, so I've been pleasantly surprised with how they've handled the ITS so far. Fingers crossed they keep it up throughout.

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Turns out my case was just a simple miscommunication since I jumped in before they had any official process in place. They took $1000 deposits for the previous Type S models, so that's what my salesperson went with. I spoke with their finance manager, and they have my order confirmed at MSRP.

McDavid has had a less-than-stellar reputation in the Austin area for a while now, so I've been pleasantly surprised with how they've handled the ITS so far. Fingers crossed they keep it up throughout.
Oh wow, I’m sure that’s why things have changed since then.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
ugh miscommunication at my dealer… apparently the sales guy I was in communication with thought I was on list for the three they are getting in June…. Turns out he meant I’m on pre order list for the next batch and I can declare my preferred colour. I just want the car asap 😓

Joe2105

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 MX-5 Miata, 22 Mazda3 Hatch 6MT
Acura of Peoria

MSRP plus
$995 Acura of Peoria Value Package plus
$1509 Zaktek paint and Zaktek inetrior plus
Tax, doc fee $599 and Registration plus
$5000- $10,000 Market Agjustment TBD closer to release of Integra Type S

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
This is a second set of wheels. So you keep the factory and they switch the tires over to the bronze set.
Am I understanding this properly? You get to keep the shark gray wheels also & they swap the Michelin’s over to the ‘copper’ set so you essentially have 2 sets of the same wheels in different colors & 1 set of tires?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Am I understanding this properly? You get to keep the shark gray wheels also & they swap the Michelin’s over to the ‘copper’ set so you essentially have 2 sets of the same wheels in different colors & 1 set of tires?
If it's a dealer accessory then yes.