• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
GL to everyone looking for this car as it sounds the stealership greed is mounting based on these posts.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
GL to everyone looking for this car as it sounds the stealership greed is mounting based on these posts.

they could be greedy as hell if they want, they're not gonna find a bank to lend that kinda money. Banks have actually begun to tighten lending standards and some are not even lending out to any risky borrowers. If you haven't seen SVB and FRC both went under because of bank runs. Other banks are shoring up more cash than lending out.

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
This is a second set of wheels. So you keep the factory and they switch the tires over to the bronze set.
I really hope it's a full second set. That would be worth it.

To be honest, I've been out of the tire game for a while and it seems performance all-seasons have made strides. I used change from Start Spec's to IceX every year to get the best of both worlds, but that might not be worth it anymore...

The ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus and more expensive Pilot Sport A/S might be able to do the job in Chicago just fine. It's barely snowed the last few years and I barely drive haha.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
they could be greedy as hell if they want, they're not gonna find a bank to lend that kinda money. Banks have actually begun to tighten lending standards and some are not even lending out to any risky borrowers. If you haven't seen SVB and FRC both went under because of bank runs. Other banks are shoring up more cash than lending out.
The LTV is also important.

Who’s going to write a loan with a 150% LTV because someone is taking out $60k for a $40k car (assuming they’re not rolling over any negative equity)?

If I decide to get an ITS, after trading in my paid off car I’d likely be in the $12k ballpark, so I’ll just write the dealership a check for the difference, and be done with it. It’s what I did when I bought my current TLX.

Not only is lending getting tighter, but rates are horrible right now to boot.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I'm baffled all the people paying 5k over for the Type R and is happy about it. Its like people were brainwashed in to thinking they're getting a great deal. I remember back in the days where Supras, Type R's, and Evo's were sitting in the show rooms with huge discounts.

jcoll1056

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Accord 2.0 Touring
The LTV is also important.

Who’s going to write a loan with a 150% LTV because someone is taking out $60k for a $40k car (assuming they’re not rolling over any negative equity)?

If I decide to get an ITS, after trading in my paid off car I’d likely be in the $12k ballpark, so I’ll just write the dealership a check for the difference, and be done with it. It’s what I did when I bought my current TLX.

Not only is lending getting tighter, but rates are horrible right now to boot.

If I get the ITS, I am going to do the same thing. Pay the balance in cash.

njech7

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2012 Porsche Cayenne 6MT
Interesting, good to know. Did you email them initially to inquire about an order?
I emailed to get a sense of their allocations and would they be charging a markup. The person who responded wanted me to come in and I reminded her there was no need since the car I want is not out yet. She never actually stated an allocation but did say it would have a $5k ADM and she asked if I wanted to join the list. I declined.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
I emailed to get a sense of their allocations and would they be charging a markup. The person who responded wanted me to come in and I reminded her there was no need since the car I want is not out yet. She never actually stated an allocation but did say it would have a $5k ADM and she asked if I wanted to join the list. I declined.
Got it, thanks for the additional background. When I got my regular Integra 6MT last summer, Elite and Turnersville were the ones in our area not doing markups. You might want to check with Turnersville also if you are looking for a reasonable Type S.