• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
Now they’re trying to sell for like $65,000 too 😳
The FL5 market is just crazy and I don't understand it. How is that they are listing an used FL5 for more than an average new in stock FL5 with $15k ADM? And they are not the only one doing that... I would be very curious to see how Type-S will impact the FL5 market.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
The FL5 market is just crazy and I don't understand it. How is that they are listing an used FL5 for more than an average new in stock FL5 with $15k ADM? And they are not the only one doing that... I would be very curious to see how Type-S will impact the FL5 market.
I’ve noticed they don’t seem to be selling that high because you’re right, you can go get one brand new with 10k ADM and still be under what they’re asking. The ones listed that high have slowly gone down…. It’s not like people have to wait another 3 plus months for more to come from Japan……I was going to enjoy it until the ITS was available but I was afraid the craziness of getting offered 54k would dump quickly when they’re available so I figured exit the market now and wait another couple months lol……

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
Might as well cross California off the list entirely. I emailed every single dealership in the state; the lowest ADM I got was $5000.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I don’t hate the L15CA, it gets the job done. But I can completely understand why you waited. The 1.5 would have been greatly suited for a lighter, coupe variant of the Integra.

But let’s be honest, the ASPEC should have came with the detuned 2.0T that the Accord now lacks.
2.0t from the accord is a great engine but for whatever reason they prefer the reliability suspect 1.5t… I had a 2.0t accord 2019 MT for 3 years and absolutely loved the engine…. The manual transmission was ok at best… definitely not the best Honda MT made 😂 an integra a spec with this engine would have been a sale success for sure !

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
2.0t from the accord is a great engine but for whatever reason they prefer the reliability suspect 1.5t… I had a 2.0t accord 2019 MT for 3 years and absolutely loved the engine…. The manual transmission was ok at best… definitely not the best Honda MT made 😂 an integra a spec with this engine would have been a sale success for sure !
I probably wouldn’t even consider the Type S if the 2.0T from the Accord was available/standard engine in the Integra Aspec 6MT. I’d just buy that…

Mike

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
I probably wouldn’t even consider the Type S if the 2.0T from the Accord was available/standard engine in the Integra Aspec 6MT. I’d just buy that…

Mike
Upcharge in 2019 for the 2.0t vs the 1.5t for the accord was minimal … it would have been a great option… I would still buy the type S because thats what I want… but clearly many people don’t need a car that sporty… its basically a Type R … but hey… I guess they know what they are doing (not sure !)

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Feel like for the price teg really should have had the accord 2.0 to be competitive at its price point at nearly 40k.
I don’t trust the 1.5t reliability… an Si or a teg with the 2.0t but not as hardcore as a type r or type s would have been a major success… but honda stand by its 1.5t and puts it in everything for whatever reason… If its a lease its not that bad but theres a lot of blown gasket 1.5t engine out there

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Upcharge in 2019 for the 2.0t vs the 1.5t for the accord was minimal … it would have been a great option… I would still buy the type S because thats what I want… but clearly many people don’t need a car that sporty… its basically a Type R … but hey… I guess they know what they are doing (not sure !)
That's what I figured....would be a great option for the standard Integra assuming a 6MT would be available with the combination. The Type S is awesome, I'm very much looking forward to it. I plan on keeping it for a long time. And, it will see some track time....but, I pretty much track anything.

Mike

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
If the ITS is as good as we hope, I will probably also buy the PMC version when it comes available.