• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LCM Photos Appreciation Thread

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
For the first time in years, I went out and took photos of my car. I can't even begin to explain how happy my soul felt.

Feel free to add any photos of LCM's in this thread. (Doesn't have to be professional quality.)

DSC02735 copy.jpg
DSC02719 copy.jpg
DSC02708.jpg
DSC02691 copy.jpg
DSC02658 copy.jpg
DSC02673 copy.jpg
DSC02652 copy.jpg

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Looks stunning. I really wish I didnt already have a grey car and because of that, LCM is not an option.

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wow, these are spectacular! I’m really hoping I feel the same way when I get to take pictures of mine. Patiently waiting for my LCM up here in Canada.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Yeah I really wish I had an eye for pictures like these. These look really great.

I got to spend some quality time with mine yesterday too. It does feel good to own this car.

XYR03

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 4Runner TRD OR, 15 Cayman S
Beautiful photos. These are the best LCM pics I have seen so far. Keep on coming.

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
Gd amazing! I keep flip flopping between colors because of how awesome the ITS looks in every single one of them!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Wow!! What did you use for the shots?? @meki22

I only have terrible showroom photos of my dirty car so far that I told them not to wash or put gas into. 😆 Should be ready by today but of course I have minor outpatient surgery - Lord, help me feel up to driving it home 40 minutes tomorrow. 🙏🏽 LOL I could have my father in law pick it up also, but even though he can drive a manual he really does suck at driving - I can barely ride with him. Sooooo I'll just wait.

Sabot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Plan on getting lcm when I get my ITS. I think the lcm, apex blue and red look the best.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
@meki22 Can you (and anybody else with a LCM Type S) join our FB group? Id like to use some of these as the cover photo. I plan on creating a registry and some cool custom decals specific to LCM owners.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1358455798416237/
Awesome, thanks! I'm not posting pics until they get the accessories finished tomorrow. I have the Artwork Bodyshop full kit on order & Apex wheels as well. A few other minor things. Can't wait until it all gets here, but that'll be more like October.

OP
OP
meki22

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Wow!! What did you use for the shots?? @meki22

I only have terrible showroom photos of my dirty car so far that I told them not to wash or put gas into. 😆 Should be ready by today but of course I have minor outpatient surgery - Lord, help me feel up to driving it home 40 minutes tomorrow. 🙏🏽 LOL I could have my father in law pick it up also, but even though he can drive a manual he really does suck at driving - I can barely ride with him. Sooooo I'll just wait.
Thanks, all!

I used my dusty Sony A7III and Tamron lens.

I only had parking lots pictures as well so I decided to take some nicer ones 😂

Lmao I hated riding with my dad when he drove. Guaranteed motion sickness.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thanks, all!

I used my dusty Sony A7III and Tamron lens.

I only had parking lots pictures as well so I decided to take some nicer ones 😂

Lmao I hated riding with my dad when he drove. Guaranteed motion sickness.
Yeah man, my dad just lurches the accelerator repeatedly & it's an automatic. I don't understand. LOL

Thanks for keeping the hope alive as well!! I know I started acting like a pessimistic turd. 🤣 besides the car there was just a lot of other stuff going on. Sorry!