• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ITS or other performance vehicle?

Teggy24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus IS300
What color? That coastal blue looks nice.
I just went with ordinary black raven to complete the sleeper build. I think Cadillac could take a note from Acura on the colors front - they’re lacking a good grey like LCM, and their choice of special edition colors is dubious at best (the latest example being what I would describe as a metallic urine yellow)

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
Starts at around $61k, and Cadillac has been running a promo for $3k off MSRP so I really couldn’t pass it up.
Oh man, if they have discounts like that when I get back to the US in 2025, I'll have to get one! And it's got front and rear armrests, something the GRC, ITS and CTR don't have. :D

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Oh man, if they have discounts like that when I get back to the US in 2025, I'll have to get one! And it's got front and rear armrests, something the GRC, ITS and CTR don't have. :D
my ITS has 3 seats and a rear armrest 😉

Dpolidori

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Fit, BMW i3, Mercedes C class
I'm not an aggressive driver either, but the power and handling of the ITS is truly lots of fun. Yes, it comes at a price, but I'm glad I got it.

I had a '97 Integra hatchback (not Type R) and loved it, but the ITS is in a totally different class. If you're willing to spend the money I would not worry about not test driving one - you won't be disappointed.

Good Luck
Thank you to you and the others who posted helpful replies. I just purchased a white ITS and should get it in a couple weeks. I’m super excited.

CatBus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
If you are really keen on an ITS, I recommend you put a deposit with a dealer. I bought mine from Naley Acura in Marietta GA and they are MSRP with no forced add-on. Talk to Chris Pugh and he will help you.

Some other options are Civic SI (you need to mod it to get close to CTR/ITR) and Golf GTI (only slightly slower than the R version).

Lastly, some of the cars in your list (Golf, GR Corolla and M2) has very small trunk space, so you need to decide how much trunk space you will need.
Chris Pugh is awesome! Very very straight forward in terms of pricing and letting you know what is and will be available. That dealership actually has a black ITS in stock right now.

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am, 2000 Trans Am (4-sale)
There seems to be a lot of Type R' in inventory compared to type-s atm. With that said I waited and just got my Blue with ebony ITS last week, no regrets! The type-R is a close 2nd, but the oversized wing on the back ruins it, I just can't picture myself getting groceries with it. I personally can't drive a car around with that big old wing on the back and this is coming from someone who owns a 2nd gen Trans Am with the 70's "whale tail". The ITS solves that being a more refined car but still muscular. How the car looks to you matters, you are spending enough money - wait for the car you want, don't settle otherwise you will have regrets.

With that said, the CTR and ITS are so similar you can get the suspension module for the ITS and put it in the CTR, the only things left is the engine tune and the slightly lower end interior, though the front seats in the Type R are pretty cool in my book. Still a few little things the ITS has the CTR does not but it's minimal.

I hear you on color, blue is my 2nd choice to a vibrant green. if they had a green color similar to the 2000 Civic green, I would be on top of that in a heartbeat. Watch, just my luck the 2025 Integra will come with a pearl hunter green - I might trade in for it.

CatBus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
If you are really keen on an ITS, I recommend you put a deposit with a dealer. I bought mine from Naley Acura in Marietta GA and they are MSRP with no forced add-on. Talk to Chris Pugh and he will help you.

Some other options are Civic SI (you need to mod it to get close to CTR/ITR) and Golf GTI (only slightly slower than the R version).

Lastly, some of the cars in your list (Golf, GR Corolla and M2) has very small trunk space, so you need to decide how much trunk space you will need.
You mind if I ask what color you got? I was on the list at Nalley, but ended upi picking up from out of state.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
You mind if I ask what color you got? I was on the list at Nalley, but ended upi picking up from out of state.
I was part of the 200 pre-order last May and I pre-ordered a black with vlack interior. I took delivery last July.