• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is the Integra beautiful?

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
I'll preface this by saying I have never received the amount of attention I get with any vehicle over what I have gotten in the new Integra.

Yesterday, I had a random person stop me to ask about the car and tell me the car is beautiful while knowing not even what it was (asked if it was a TLX) even after I told him what it was (stated he is not familiar with Hondas after this).

I believe it is a good looking car, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks.

Is it truly beautiful?

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
It’s a good looking car for sure. When I first got mine back in the end of august I was getting approached by random people anywhere I parked.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
When I hear beautiful car I think about a Ferrari 250 or Jaguar E-Type. In that league, the Integra cannot compete.

For new cars, I'd consider the Aston Martin DBS, or Lexus LC, or even a Volvo V60. Still doesn't really complete, except MAYBE the Volvo. I'll stick with good looking, or as Garrison Keillor said, above-average.

OP
OP

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
When I hear beautiful car I think about a Ferrari 250 or Jaguar E-Type. In that league, the Integra cannot compete.

For new cars, I'd consider the Aston Martin DBS, or Lexus LC, or even a Volvo V60. Still doesn't really complete, except MAYBE the Volvo. I'll stick with good looking, or as Garrison Keillor said, above-average.
I was thinking similarly. Astons would definitely qualify as beautiful.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT

BRG Triumph TR6 with tan leather interior.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If you love it
1673051007565.gif

Tork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic ST, 22 Accord Sport Hybrid, 16 Mazda 6
While not beautiful, it is very good looking. But i have a problem in that I drove both the Sedan and Hatch Mazda 3 Turbo. Good looking and drips with upscale quality. Although I like many things about the integra, it is like a noisy hunk of junk next to the VERY Quiet and fast M3. Thinking about making the change, but I may try $200+ of sound deadening material first. Don't know which area of the car to attack first though!

OP
OP

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
While not beautiful, it is very good looking. But i have a problem in that I drove both the Sedan and Hatch Mazda 3 Turbo. Good looking and drips with upscale quality. Although I like many things about the integra, it is like a noisy hunk of junk next to the VERY Quiet and fast M3. Thinking about making the change, but I may try $200+ of sound deadening material first. Don't know which area of the car to attack first though!
No car is perfect and everybody prefers different qualities. Before you spend a bunch of money trying to modify a vehicle that it sounds like doesn't fit you, consider the other options carefully. No need to end up falling for the sunk cost fallacy.

I like the integra the more I drive it, personally, and despise BMW products (long story I don't want to start).

I have had my issues with the integra and have chose to stick with it through them. I was actually planning to buy a Mazda 3 before I ended up with the integra but manual transmission availability left me with no vehicle or testing the integra.

It sounds as though you would be much happier in the BMW. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
OP
OP

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Just joined the forum and purchased the Integra 3 days ago. The more I look at it, the more beautiful it becomes.
Glad to be here.
Congratulations. I hope your experience continues to be positive as the miles accumulate. It is a good looking car. Despite all the online criticism on the rear angles resembling a Genesis coupe I find that look appealing.

I actually visited the same gas station that triggered this thread today and had a different random person driving a new camry in the same color scheme as mine compliment my car.

Tork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic ST, 22 Accord Sport Hybrid, 16 Mazda 6
No I really do not like BMW except my R1100RT Beemer Motorcycle. But come on, they could have spent a few $$ on making the car quieter than the Honda Civic on which it is based. Acura a premium brand? Well it should be! Mazda not a premium brand. Youtuber Alex on Autos, Through subjective and db metered gave the Teg a D on noise and the Mazda 3 an A. My wifes Honda Accord has dual pane acoustic front glass, built in the same Marysville OH plant as the TEG yet no acoustic glass on the TEG. Otherwise I like the car. Honda/Acura did not think their customers are entitled to the quietness of a plain Jane Mazda or Toyota or VW for example. That is all I am saying. If you are going to charge premium, make it a bit premium not just different sheet metal and seat fabric.

Tork said:
While not beautiful, it is very good looking. But i have a problem in that I drove both the Sedan and Hatch Mazda 3 Turbo. Good looking and drips with upscale quality. Although I like many things about the integra, it is like a noisy hunk of junk next to the VERY Quiet and fast Mazda 3. Thinking about making the change, but I may try $200+ of sound deadening material first. Don't know which area of the car to attack first though!
No car is perfect and everybody prefers different qualities. Before you spend a bunch of money trying to modify a vehicle that it sounds like doesn't fit you, consider the other options carefully. No need to end up falling for the sunk cost fallacy.

I like the integra the more I drive it, personally, and despise BMW products (long story I don't want to start).

I have had my issues with the integra and have chose to stick with it through them. I was actually planning to buy a Mazda 3 before I ended up with the integra but manual transmission availability left me with no vehicle or testing the integra.

It sounds as though you would be much happier in the BMW. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
A guy legitimately followed me into work just to tell me he loved the look of the car and didnt know they were producing an Integra again.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I'll preface this by saying I have never received the amount of attention I get with any vehicle over what I have gotten in the new Integra.

Yesterday, I had a random person stop me to ask about the car and tell me the car is beautiful while knowing not even what it was (asked if it was a TLX) even after I told him what it was (stated he is not familiar with Hondas after this).

I believe it is a good looking car, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks.

Is it truly beautiful?
Yes and no.