• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
I know its preproduction but this panel alignement is not good… 52k USD is a steep price for that kind of fit and finish quality… my wife civic 2022 has the same kind of misalignement at the exact same place…
38C20293-CFA5-46F7-B5F7-DC4F429AEA41.png
Can’t really make it any worse than that, can they? The only risk would be when pulling off that upper trim piece that they break a clip and need to order a new part.

This issue is with the current Integra as well, as I’ve seen reports from owners complaining of the fitment in that area.

Not sure if it affects the TLX or not, as it uses pretty much the same design, but at least on mine the gap is consistent.
That alignment is really poor... It is good (or maybe good isn't the best word in this case) to know that some regular Integras are rolling off the line with similar fitment issues. Hopefully this will be fixed for ITS production but if they are using the same line I'd be only cautiously optimistic. Are there any other notable areas of poor fit and finish on current run of Integras aside from this and bumper paint match that was talked about in the other thread?

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
That's unfortunate....

Mike

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
It looks like the bump on the quarter panel is pushing things out of alignment. I wonder if that's just paint or what?

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.39.15 PM.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If you want to see issues. Here's some including a new McLaren

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Apologies if this has been posted already but here is newer video with footage from Long Beach that showcases the sound of the exhaust a bit more. Mostly Sport mode. Sounds pretty good.

Skip to 2:40 and go from there. Sport+ around 7 min mark briefly.

Tw1stedlog1k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition
My mental timeline is having me wonder why I haven't seen any on the streets yet then I realize it's still May and the cars haven't even been delivered yet.

Hoping to see some on dealer lots soon, especially in that tiger eye pearl!

Hicks2seven

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Tacoma, 2021 CTR
I have to imagine that there is a lot somewhere filled with all the demos and 200 preorders that are pending shipment

Hicks2seven

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Tacoma, 2021 CTR
That’s what I would think too??
When the FL5 CTR was coming out there were spy shots of 100's of them sitting in California waiting for domestic shipping - guess we don't have any spies near the Acura plant 😆