• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So I guess the 2024 Integras are out at dealerships.. hopefully the Type S will be soon

Screenshot_20230517-195611.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Package pricing I found online

Screenshot_20230517-215737.png

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Good find. I wonder if dealerships can pick & choose each option separately or if it has to be the full package.

For instance, I only want the CF spoiler, black badges, & maybe color matched splash guards. Oh, & titanium shift knob. Heated leather wheel if possible to add like the standard Integra, I'd assume.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Good find. I wonder if dealerships can pick & choose each option separately or if it has to be the full package.

For instance, I only want the CF spoiler, black badges, & maybe color matched splash guards. Oh, & titanium shift knob. Heated leather wheel if possible to add like the standard Integra, I'd assume.
Yeah they can be bought individually. Sometimes dealers preinstall these packages as mandatory options. I'm not sure if there is any real savings with the bundles

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Have any other manual cars been sold from the factory with remote start? Do you have to leave the car in neutral?

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS

Are these packages relating to just the base Integra/A-spec? I don't recall splash guards being an option on that leaked accessory list that was posted before. There also isn't any Type-S specific language regarding the blackout emblems and isn't remote start only an option on CVT equipped Integras? In any case it wouldn't be surprising if accessories can be bundled as packages like these/or if these packages do indeed apply to the ITS.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Are these packages relating to just the base Integra/A-spec? I don't recall splash guards being an option on that leaked accessory list that was posted before. There also isn't any Type-S specific language regarding the blackout emblems and isn't remote start only an option on CVT equipped Integras? In any case it wouldn't be surprising if accessories can be bundled as packages like these/or if these packages do indeed apply to the ITS.
Lol. You're probably right. I wonder if it was a ChatGPT created article..

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Lol. You're probably right. I wonder if it was a ChatGPT created article..
There are a handful of Type-S-specific accessories (mainly the ones that actually say 'Type-S'), but many of the Type-S accessories will work on Base-S models. A Base-Tech mudguard/splash guard and side sill won't work because of the flares on the Type-S ad the fenders and side skirts. The Base-Tech rear diffuser will not be compatible for similar reasons.

I think these packages were built/priced by a dealership, so not ChatGPT, but accuracy will vary based on the author.

As for the remote start, that's likely focused on the Base-A-Spec trim level (CVT-only) where there's no remote start from the factory until the Tech trim level. Honda could've made remote start standard on Tech+ 6MT models, but they seem to have drawn a line that I don't expect them to cross.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Not sure if people know about this but the standard integra does have vents under the seat that get AC to the back, the ITS most prabably will have the same vents. Are people up set because its not adjustable?

https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/rear-ac-vents-part-kit-from-2022-civic.50143/post-830203
Cold air sinks, so if you've got passengers/kids in the back during the summer and you're blowing cold AC, if it's already coming out at the floor it's not really going to do a great job of circulating air around the cabin and making them comfortable.

Having air vents on the back of the center console that you can aim higher up, in addition to the floor vents, helps for better air circulation. There is the kit that's been posted a few times where you can add these, but you're having to cut some provisions in your center console to add this, which seems a bit silly on a car that's going to cost you at least $55k by the time you walk out the dealership door.

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
There are a handful of Type-S-specific accessories (mainly the ones that actually say 'Type-S'), but many of the Type-S accessories will work on Base-S models. A Base-Tech mudguard/splash guard and side sill won't work because of the flares on the Type-S ad the fenders and side skirts. The Base-Tech rear diffuser will not be compatible for similar reasons.

I think these packages were built/priced by a dealership, so not ChatGPT, but accuracy will vary based on the author.

As for the remote start, that's likely focused on the Base-A-Spec trim level (CVT-only) where there's no remote start from the factory until the Tech trim level. Honda could've made remote start standard on Tech+ 6MT models, but they seem to have drawn a line that I don't expect them to cross.
Great points about compatibility differences. I wonder how soon the configurator for the ITS will go live so we can finally confirm accessories/potential packages.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Great points about compatibility differences. I wonder how soon the configurator for the ITS will go live so we can finally confirm accessories/potential packages.
Count on a dealership leak of accessories (inflated with install costs) before the build tool goes up on Acura's website (that probably won't happen until on/after the on-sale date, still TBD).

There have been some dealership accessory leaks already--a slide of Canadian accessories was posted previously, and there's at least one list that was shared by a dealership of accessories that they're obligated to install on their demo vehicle. It's pretty much everything cosmetic that'll be offered, plus there will be the standard Integra accessories that'll work (pet cover, trunk tray, seatback protectors, all-weather mats, roof rack, etc).

Edit: When looking at Base-Tech accessories that'll fit and making assumptions, keep in mind it's a totally different car from the windshield forward, below the doors between the tires, and below the trunk lid If the accessory doesn't attach to any of those areas, you're probably going to be just fine. If it's an accessory that's branded with "Integra" or "A-Spec", count on an equivalent that says "Type-S".

Last edited:

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to the Type-S Build/Price configurator. Hopefully it'll be available soon.

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads