• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Stock height of the Teggy Spec is 5.5" the Type S is 5.4"
I don’t know the measurement on my Si, tbh…. But it’s close and if I got a little too fast it scrapes a touch. If this is a smidge lower I can probably just come at a slight angle and remedy the lowness.

Thanks!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I don’t know the measurement on my Si, tbh…. But it’s close and if I got a little too fast it scrapes a touch. If this is a smidge lower I can probably just come at a slight angle and remedy the lowness.

Thanks!
I have to drive over a steep apron for a driveway every day. I take it at a 45 degree. Same with leaving since it's a 10" drop or so

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Found this

Screenshot_20230415-070712.png

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
Found this

Screenshot_20230415-070712.png
Great info! A little confused about TPMS though. How is that an accessory? Oh I think that’s required when getting the bronze wheels. Still weird that they will mount the original tires on the bronze wheel but make you buy new TPMS. The shift knob is probably the only one I would consider if it’s the titanium one.

VT Skier

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RLX
Terrific find, thank you. Seems weird that these are "launch edition" accessories when they should fit any model.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Dealer confirmed only 200 available at Launch.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dealer confirmed only 200 available at Launch.
I think that number is a little misleading. My guess is that Acura is making 200/300 with the predetermined color combination for distribution for the June date first wave. The reservation system will then inform them what color combination orders to fill for the buyers. How many ITS Acura can make a month to fill those orders I think is a better question.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Also dealer received the same colored chart but nothing was said what it means

Screenshot_20230415-095807.png

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also dealer received the same colored chart but nothing was said what it means

Screenshot_20230415-095807.png
Guessing 3 production lines and what the 4 color combination each will handle. I think I saw a post earlier where a dealer said the first batch will be White/Red, Tiger Eye/Orchid and Apex Blue/Orchid. That seem to line up with this table. So 100 of each at the first wave of June launch? Interesting there isn't a White/Orchid combination, I thought that was a possible option?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Guessing 3 production lines and what the 4 color combination each will handle. I think I saw a post earlier where a dealer said the first batch will be White/Red, Tiger Eye/Orchid and Apex Blue/Orchid. That seem to line up with this table. So 100 of each at the first wave of June launch? Interesting there isn't a White/Orchid combination, I thought that was a possible option?
Heres hope they start production right to left

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Terrific find, thank you. Seems weird that these are "launch edition" accessories when they should fit any model.
Just a bundle to get you buy more. They’ll likely all still be available individually but will cost a bit more.

Options I want:
  • Bronze wheels would be sweet, but hard to justify personally unless msrp is unusually fair.
  • Black emblems feel like a must and should be included. Leave it to Honda to not pass up a nickel and diming op.
  • Titanium knob is a must. I’ll keep the original in case I want to switch back and use the titanium one at home as a decoration.
  • Black wheel locks are a must and should be included. #nickeldime
  • Type S valve caps seem fun for a couple weeks until they grow legs.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just a bundle to get you buy more. They’ll likely all still be available individually but will cost a bit more.

Options I want:
  • Bronze wheels would be sweet, but hard to justify personally unless msrp is unusually fair.
  • Black emblems feel like a must and should be included. Leave it to Honda to not pass up a nickel and diming op.
  • Titanium knob is a must. I’ll keep the original in case I want to switch back and use the titanium one at home as a decoration.
  • Black wheel locks are a must and should be included. #nickeldime
  • Type S valve caps seem fun for a couple weeks until they grow legs.

I'd do the shift knob for $120 but $200 seems a bit much.
Carbon spoiler if it's unique to the TypeS.
Valve stem caps
Maybe mirror caps if there is a discount carbon package.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Honda has been really been cheap lately. Found out recently on the FL5 doesn’t come with dimming rear view mirror and is an accessory at 45k.