• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just put on the Alcantara wrapped version from Overland. The hardest part of the process is getting the ring below the shift knob to release. Had to pry on that with a flathead screwdriver just a bit. Put a couple tiny marks on it but nothing you really notice.

The rest of the process is easy with the video helping along the way.

One thing I didn't realize is that you need to move the small gray clips from one console to the other. They are essentially what makes the console clip in. Also easy to get off with a couple small screwdrivers.

It's an awesome look though and well worth the effort.

I also think the silver trim around the shift knob cannot be removed without pulling the black console cover off first. The way it clips into the rest of it would make me think it would break if you're working at it from the top side.

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue Pearl Type-S (Reserved Pre-order)
Just put on the Alcantara wrapped version from Overland. The hardest part of the process is getting the ring below the shift knob to release. Had to pry on that with a flathead screwdriver just a bit. Put a couple tiny marks on it but nothing you really notice.

The rest of the process is easy with the video helping along the way.

One thing I didn't realize is that you need to move the small gray clips from one console to the other. They are essentially what makes the console clip in. Also easy to get off with a couple small screwdrivers.

It's an awesome look though and well worth the effort.

I also think the silver trim around the shift knob cannot be removed without pulling the black console cover off first. The way it clips into the rest of it would make me think it would break if you're working at it from the top side.
just ordered mine a few days ago (black/white stitch). How long did it take for yours to arrive?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just three days, but they did have one console on hand so they could make it right away. Also, I'm only about two hours from the Overland facility, so only one day in transit.

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just three days, but they did have one console on hand so they could make it right away. Also, I'm only about two hours from the Overland facility, so only one day in transit.
just got mine delivered. Gonna install it in a few days! Looks and feels awesome. Can’t wait to get rid of that shiny plastic.

IMG_3794.jpeg

IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3796.jpeg

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
just got mine delivered. Gonna install it in a few days! Looks and feels awesome. Can’t wait to get rid of that shiny plastic.

IMG_3794.jpeg

IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_3796.jpeg
Awesome... have an Orchid myself, and I've been considering this.

How does the color of the stitching compare to that on the steering wheel / oem boot?

oem is an off-white, it seems. I'm curious how the Overland shade looks side-to-side.

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome... have an Orchid myself, and I've been considering this.

How does the color of the stitching compare to that on the steering wheel / oem boot?

oem is an off-white, it seems. I'm curious how the Overland shade looks side-to-side.
I’ll post some pics late tonight or most likely early tomorrow.
The funny thing is I have the alcantara steering wheel which has red stitching. 🤷🏻‍♂️
But I’ll see how it looks against the seats etc.

Last edited:

5thHatchback

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I know personally this is a popular topic but with little information available (at least I couldn't find any) so I'm hoping to contribute to the community.

This is the Alcantara wrapped console I bought from Overland Designs:
https://overlanddesigns.com/products/type-s-console-cover

Disclaimer:
• I'm NOT an expert and used the best tools I had available to me. Take your time and be patient to avoid any broken clips.
• Also make sure to protect the rest of your interior from getting scratched.
• I'm open to suggestions regarding this process so feel free to chime in.
• I believe the process should be similar to all manual Integras from 2023-onwards.

Tools used:
• Phillips screwdriver
• Prying tool
• 15mm wrench (i think 14mm might be the exact size but 15mm worked for me)
• Tiny screwdriver (for poking that small plastic clip)
• A lot of patience

I don't own a Type-S, but that was a great tutorial!

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 TEP ITS
Yeah definitely a big shout out for the tutorial video made it a breeze, thanks again!