Looks great. Thank you for your video!I know personally this is a popular topic but with little information available (at least I couldn't find any) so I'm hoping to contribute to the community.
This is the Alcantara wrapped console I bought from Overland Designs:
• I'm NOT an expert and used the best tools I had available to me. Take your time and be patient to avoid any broken clips.
• Also make sure to protect the rest of your interior from getting scratched.
• I'm open to suggestions regarding this process so feel free to chime in.
• I believe the process should be similar to all manual Integras from 2023-onwards.
• Phillips screwdriver
• Prying tool
• 15mm wrench (i think 14mm might be the exact size but 15mm worked for me)
• Tiny screwdriver (for poking that small plastic clip)
• A lot of patience