Sponsored


E85 and Canflex question..

mek

Senior Member
First Name
Mekkham
Joined
Feb 10, 2026
Threads
13
Messages
64
Reaction score
8
Location
San Diego
Car(s)
2026 Acura Integra Type-S
So I've been thinking about doing e85 to the Type S. I use to have an Evo 10 that ran e85 for 2-3 no issues. On the Evo it was super easy btw. My question is it that same with the Canflex e85 on the ITS? Can I run whatever "E" ratio I want and the tune will work with whatever I put in? Is it just a matter of getting the canflexs, injectors, and tune? I do have flash through phearable. TIA
Sponsored

 

strtsol1109

Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
31
Reaction score
36
Location
Cincinnati OH
Car(s)
24 ITS, 16 C7 Z06, 24 RDX aspec, 25 blazer RS EV
yes and no, you'll need a HPFP to run full 85. E 40ish is where I think the stock stuff maxes out.

Might as well get a turbo too to maximize what the E can do as the stock turbo can only push so much.
 
 





Top