• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

rayman.g

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 BMW 325E
It's kinda strange.... it's like with the Type R's there's about 18 up there as well, nationwide, and they all have about 2500-5000 km. A few outliers may have a little less or more but they're most in the range. Same with the Type S. Curious as to why that is...
Dealer puts miles on the car on their own time, puts it up for sale as used and charges whatever they want.

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.
Quick question as I wait patiently for my silver car to come in. I have noticed that a lot of the Grey/Carbon metallic exterior colour cars in the US now come with the ebony/black interior. Anyone know if this is now possible in Canada as well? I just can't do red interiors (that's just me), so a Grey with black interior would be a great plan B for me. Any insight?

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Quick question as I wait patiently for my silver car to come in. I have noticed that a lot of the Grey/Carbon metallic exterior colour cars in the US now come with the ebony/black interior. Anyone know if this is now possible in Canada as well? I just can't do red interiors (that's just me), so a Grey with black interior would be a great plan B for me. Any insight?
Don’t think we have that option yet (or ever). Still need to go with Apex Blue, Lunar Silver, or Tiger Eye to get the superior interior colour.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Curiosity got the better of me and I ended up sending Acura Canada an email inquiry about the number of silver ITS. Blue, White and Grey seem to me the majority of what's delivered.

Here on the forum there's a pretty solid understanding that only about 3% of all cars are silver and combine that with another likely but unconfirmed figure that only about 300 cars will be brought into Canada for the 24 model year, this means that silver would be about 9 cars total. I hope this is wrong and you get your allocation.

Otherwise the color and interior combination is whatever they build. They may or may not get black interiors but I feel as if they prioritize the red interior because most people like it.

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
It sounds like the states had more color combinations/options than we did, I dont know whether they were given the choice to preorder their preferred combo, but in Canada for the 24s, we only got the option of Apex Blue, Lunar Silver and Tiger Eye with the Black interior, or Majestic Black, Platinum White and Liquid Carbon Metallic with the Red interior.

Sounds like silver is going to be discontinued for the following production years and possibly replaced with a new unconfirmed color (speculation is urban grey), Canada didnt get Performance Red so maybe they'll just give us that, who knows.

MY25s haven't shown up on Acura.ca so options for 2025 are up in the air.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
No dealers taking orders in the states. People may have their name on a waiting list to try to get a certain combination, but it's just a waiting game and then hope it's your turn when the right color comes in. Or you just take what the dealer has, which is what I did.

DomGSR-T

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS - 98 Integra GSR-T - 08 TL-S M6
Anyone got a call last week for soon to be delivered orders of Liquid Carbon Metallic in Québec... They also gave me my serial number... I'm curious if anyone as the date of delivery... they said within 2 weeks but maybe someone know the real date...

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
It sounds like the states had more color combinations/options than we did, I dont know whether they were given the choice to preorder their preferred combo, but in Canada for the 24s, we only got the option of Apex Blue, Lunar Silver and Tiger Eye with the Black interior, or Majestic Black, Platinum White and Liquid Carbon Metallic with the Red interior.

Sounds like silver is going to be discontinued for the following production years and possibly replaced with a new unconfirmed color (speculation is urban grey), Canada didnt get Performance Red so maybe they'll just give us that, who knows.

MY25s haven't shown up on Acura.ca so options for 2025 are up in the air.
Any rough idea when will MY2025 will come ? It’s 1 year completed now in June 2024 since when ITS Type S was launched in June 2023……..I am expecting better quality control with more production units in 2025 model year…..may be it get some upgrade too….

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I wouldn’t expect to see any before July/August. They’re building in batches so probably a few shipments between now and the end of the year. Maybe a few next year before that’s it I would think.

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
I wouldn’t expect to see any before July/August. They’re building in batches so probably a few shipments between now and the end of the year. Maybe a few next year before that’s it I would think.
You mean they probably will stop production next year all together!!?
That’s it for Integra type S!!!…?...i mean TLX type S is here from long time now …and recently they refreshed it and it’s still in production

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
You mean they probably will stop production next year all together!!?
That’s it for Integra type S!!!…?...i mean TLX type S is here from long time now …and recently they refreshed it and it’s still in production
Nah, though it doesn't affect the Type R production I could see it going three years, same as the Type R, so it would be MY2026 would be the final year. All guesses of course.

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
To all My fellow Canadians……are there still mark ups going on ITS type S in Canada….or dealer hiding them ?? Or it’s just low in production …..I am on list from past 18 months now in Vancouver area ….i was early to make deposit when Integra type S was announced in January 2023….and I am 5th on list …..But my dealer never care to update me….!!….I am losing hope now……Is it Acura factory or Dealers are still making fool of us…….i can see some TLX type S on Facebook marketplace sitting at dealers at MSRP from past few months…….However, no one is buying them …………..For Integra Type S …..all I am seeing is that there are only 2-3 on sale at dealers on marketplace with already kms on odometer……..…Please share your experiences and your waiting list positions ….we are one family ❤

Last edited:

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 TW Civic Si
I don't know what the differences would be market wise in terms of units for Vancouver but, speaking for myself, I put a downpayment back in June 2023 and was 11th at my dealership. I was offered a car three times, September, November and this past May. I've been holding off on the Type S for a Type R but at least in Ontario, people are receiving them. My dealership considered small as well. I have seen them marked up here in Ontario, seems like they're around $5K regardless of mileage.