Got a chance tonight to have another typeS that came to visit... took picture and I'm glad I was right... my car is upper portion... his is lower portion of the picture a perfect cutoff for him like it's supposed to be :) I hope the dealer will help me with this!
can you put a towel on the right side so only left side is showing? thanks a lot! :) also would it be possible to a picture at 15-20 feet distance from a wall?
Looks like I got misunderstood :) I know left and right are supposed to be offset... but what I meant is it looks like my left headlights which include 3 leds for low beam must have one or two of them that are not align with the others... look at my new pictures I yellowed the double cutoff from...
I wonder if i'm the only one... my right headlights as a nice precise cutoff but the left one is like blurred/double... Normal or I should get this check at dealer?
Hi,
Went to the dyno monday... I only have the PRL intake so far and a flashpro... Boy that was not fun... I was used to quick dyno runs between reflash with my other cars... now, what a pain! wait for reflash... then waited for the O2 to start making correction... then the engine was super hot...
I'm sure you will find someone that will want to buy this 98 wonder :) Not a lot of those still running!
I have one that I bought new in 1998 and over time was modify to my liking. I'm at 420whp on pump gas... It as way better seats, better braking, power, handling, mpg, shifting feels than my...
yes that's a 2008 TL-S M6... it's my rain/winter car... and I like it a lot... it's a great highway car! You are right, before the ITS that was the car to get from honda :)
Thanks a lot! but nothing more to add I think, knocks and oil pressure are not available on the obd2 from the bosch ecu so the data/dashboard I came up with are all normal honda pids values. Unless a bosch wizard found a way to get more! o_O
This is what I came up so far... with help from other users we could get all the pids we want but I don't know as of now how to get more... I would like to extract knocks and oil pressure...
I have been using the GM synchromech since year 2002 or so in my 1998 turbo Gsr with a Quaife LSD, same for my 2008 TL-S M6 with factory LSD and I would not change it for any other brand... Really love this transmission oil...I will use it in my DE5 for sure once I choose to change it.