• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

SilverS

First Name
Aa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Anyone here waiting for non-white/black cars? Any news on these other colors?
Long time lurker here, just signed up to share what I was told today.

I was also curious myself as to when the other colors will come. I had placed my order with my dealer in December and around April/May I went with Silver/Black color.

Just called my dealer today and was told they are building by color. So silver should be built around August.

It sucks I have to wait a little longer. Had I known I would have went with white (my 2nd choice)

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
I’ve been told that nothing other than white or black for 2023. Any other colors seem to be a 2024 timeframe.
Alright! Musk was right them! People love black and white ans every shade in between.

I'm fine waiting for blue :) I'll have more money for a down payment! ;)

acklam

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S; IS 500; Boxster; Gallardo SL
Thanks all for sharing info!

I have placed my deposit back in March (right after they've confirmed it has 320HP) and indicated my color preference will be Tiger Eye Pearl. Over the weekend, when I asked my salesperson, he said "no Tiger Eye on built platform at the moment". I assume it means no TEP produced for Canada yet known to him in the system.

Based on what everyone has shared, it looks like the chance of getting a car this year is pretty slim... I will share if I learn more from my salesperson.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Here is what I learned from my visit yesterday to the dealer (I talked with the general manager):
- Could not sign any paper as they don't have yet the VIN of the car. But GM showed me their system and that the car is reserved at my name;
- I have a white/red ITS that will be built 15/06. Dealer should get it between 28/06 and 04/07. They need 72 hours after that to prepare the car;
- The option list is not yet available and they don't have any pricing for the options;
- They sell at MSRP and a set of wheel lock nuts is included in the price;
- Told me they have a tire/wheel insurance package for around 350$ for 4 years where they replace any damaged tire or wheel;
- They will show my ITS to interested people on their list while they are preparing it, but nobody can drive it except for the main mechanic as he is doing the pre-delivery inspection;
- The black/red ITS will arrive 1 week prior to my car - they will call me so I can go see it in person if I want;
- Paperwork will be done couple days after 15/06 when they have the VIN of the car;
- In Quebec, with all fees and taxes, car is around 68.5 k$ (no options included).

A bit deceived that no paperwork is signed for now. Thought I would have been doing that yesterday. But relieved that my name is in their system, that I could see the dates (fabrication and delivery) and that they don't want to markup or put options on the car that I don't want.

Now, I just get to wait and be patient...it's hard!

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Here is what I learned from my visit yesterday to the dealer (I talked with the general manager):
- Could not sign any paper as they don't have yet the VIN of the car. But GM showed me their system and that the car is reserved at my name;
- I have a white/red ITS that will be built 15/06. Dealer should get it between 28/06 and 04/07. They need 72 hours after that to prepare the car;
- The option list is not yet available and they don't have any pricing for the options;
- Told me they have a tire/wheel insurance package for around 350$ for 4 years where they replace any damaged tire or wheel;
- They will show my ITS to interested people on their list while they are preparing it, but nobody can drive it except for the main mechanic as he is doing the pre-delivery inspection;
- The black/red ITS will arrive 1 week prior to my car - they will call me so I can go see it in person if I want;
- Paperwork will be done couple days after 15/06 when they have the VIN of the car;
- In Quebec, with all fees and taxes, car is around 68.5 k$ (no options included).

A bit deceived that no paperwork is signed for now. Thought I would have been doing that yesterday. But relieved that my name is in their system, that I could see the dates (fabrication and delivery) and that they don't want to markup or put options on the car that I don't want.

What interests ratio?

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI

The tire/wheel warranty at my chosen dealer is 3 years @ $459. Yours sounds much more enticing. However, given the 30 series profile tires, will keep it on.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Forgot to add that financing is at 7.29 %. They won't budge on that. Won't be financing with the dealer as I found much better elsewhere.

ChiroCale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
Forgot to add that financing is at 7.29 %. They won't budge on that. Won't be financing with the dealer as I found much better elsewhere.
Do you mind me asking where you found a better rate?

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Went to Northshore Acura (North Vancouver) today. in and out in 10-15 mins. no BS, no tothing.
put 1k down. Lugnut, mat and 1st yr service mandatory which adds up to about 1k. not ideal but w/e. Sales guy was pleasant to deal with and he has one on order too.
they have a list of orders they put in, but acura only accepted 1 from the dealer so far he said. first ITS will come in July.
did not ask how many they are getting, how many people are on the list. just that they suspect 6 mo wait at least, but probably longer.
My Honda dealer called me last week to tell me I am 1st or 2nd in line for CTR.. so we will see which car comes first.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
that dealer rate is "pretty good". Honda charges that much for regular hatchback (financing)
I will start looking around for car loan.. but iirc once approved it's good for 3 months and I would have to apply again.

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise,190E-2.3-16
Looks like residuals for leases are the following:

12k. 16k
24 mo. 68%. 67%
36 mo. 61 %. 60%
48 mo. 54%. 53%

ChiroCale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
My bank line of credit which uses my house as collateral (my house is almost paid off).
Thanks! I have that option too but the interest rate is almost the same as Acura’s.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
What kind of rates are we seeing out there?
Here is what I found from a credit union

Screenshot_20230604-115335.png