• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise,190E-2.3-16
Yea the latest I hear out West is the week of the 19th for the first Black car and the week of the 26th for the first White car.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
better dwelling is a perma bear site calling for the looping crisis every month or so if not more often.

" The delinquency rate hit 0.15% in Q1 2023, up 1 basis point (bp) from the previous quarter. Not particularly high, but the highest level since Q2 2022 and the first increase since 2018. However, back then the rate was double the current level "

idk everyone's income here..but hopefully everyone considering this car is close to 200k HHI with 2-3k disposable income every month.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
better dwelling is a perma bear site calling for the looping crisis every month or so if not more often.

" The delinquency rate hit 0.15% in Q1 2023, up 1 basis point (bp) from the previous quarter. Not particularly high, but the highest level since Q2 2022 and the first increase since 2018. However, back then the rate was double the current level "

idk everyone's income here..but hopefully everyone considering this car is close to 200k HHI with 2-3k disposable income every month.
Kind of irrelevant to those of us paying cash,my HHI is no where near 200k.

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4

thanks for the feedback about this site! I must admit that we see this type of prediction very often over the net... regardless of each opinion, I'm seeing a slowdown in demand in retail and this is a sign that people are beeing carfull with money...

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Called my dealer this morning. Have an appointment for next Friday to get all the paperwork done (choose the options I want, decide financing, etc.).

My ITS should arrive between June 28 and July 4 as per what they know right now. For info, it will be white with a red interior.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Called my dealer this morning. Have an appointment for next Friday to get all the paperwork done (choose the options I want, decide financing, etc.).

My ITS should arrive between June 28 and July 4 as per what they know right now. For info, it will be white with a red interior.
Nice! Whereabouts are you?

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si

Nice, congrats! Any info on accessories pricing?

acklam

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S; IS 500; Boxster; Gallardo SL
Anyone here waiting for non-white/black cars? Any news on these other colors?

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Anyone here waiting for non-white/black cars? Any news on these other colors?
Apex Blue was my second choice, but after the recent reveals, it’s now a VERY distant 3rd choice for me after white and carbon.

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Apex Blue was my second choice, but after the recent reveals, it’s now a VERY distant 3rd choice for me after white and carbon.
What have you read about this color? Will it be the last to produce?

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Nice, congrats! Any info on accessories pricing?
Not for now. They added the Type S to their website, with a list of options, but no prices yet. I guess I will know Friday otherwise it'll be hard to choose options if I don't even know the price!

But aside from a block heater and lock nuts, I don't think I will buy any other options. The car is quite expensive as is. And for the rest, I prefer to go elsewhere for better pricing (winter wheels/tires, rustproofing, anti-theft devices, winter carpets, etc...).

Already bought a spare tire from a RL (which will only fit in the rear, I know). Will see if there is an option for that and how much it is. At least I will be able to drive in peace from the beginning with the RL spare...