• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Have you done the Acura online reservation on Intial 200 cars to be supplied……or the car you are getting is the result of regular dealership deposit you have made in past for allocation ?
It's apparently much different here in Canada. We didn't have the online reservation system. Just deposit with dealer a couple months ago. Feel bad for you guys in the states, dealers sound like cowboys down there.

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2024 Acura Integra Type-S
It's apparently much different here in Canada. We didn't have the online reservation system. Just deposit with dealer a couple months ago. Feel bad for you guys in the states, dealers sound like cowboys down there.
I've got 2 deposits in with dealerships in the GTA, non have called to give me information about delivery. I asked for either platinum white or liquid carbon, so hopefully one of the dealerships has these colours coming in June.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I've got 2 deposits in with dealerships in the GTA, non have called to give me information about delivery. I asked for either platinum white or liquid carbon, so hopefully one of the dealerships has these colours coming in June.
Was just chatting with another guy in the GTA who also has two deposits . He was given some info on accessories/pricing today but nothing with regards to date for his white/red. Looks like the Black Pearl are first to be delivered is my uneducated guess.. LCM was my first choice but sales girl said those are apparently coming later along with White...

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
Was just chatting with another guy in the GTA who also has two deposits . He was given some info on accessories/pricing today but nothing with regards to date for his white/red. Looks like the Black Pearl are first to be delivered is my uneducated guess.. LCM was my first choice but sales girl said those are apparently coming later along with White...
My dealer told me the first two they have coming are black and these will be the cars for test drives for people that have refundable deposits subject to test drive before purchase.The white and LCM will show up later in the summer or early fall.Only 7 cars in total for remainder of the year.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Latest news I had from my dealer was that they were gonna get one black and one white by the end of June. That was around mid-May.

The general manager did conform me that I will have the white one and that it was 100 % sure. Also told me that they sell at MSRP with no mandatory dealer options.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Latest news I had from my dealer was that they were gonna get one black and one white by the end of June. That was around mid-May.

The general manager did conform me that I will have the white one and that it was 100 % sure. Also told me that they sell at MSRP with no mandatory dealer options.
Was one of those 2 their demo?

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Was one of those 2 their demo?
Not sure they will keep any demo... From what the GM told me, both white and black ITS are already sold (and probably some more). They will probably prefer to sell the cars then to keep them. They probably already know they will sell all of them even if people cannot test drive them before...

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
I am also from Canada in Vancouver area…..I was not aware that 200 initial cars with online reservation is for US only………..I did my deposit at local dealership in Vancouver area and I am 5th in line with white colour……..what I am trying to assume the idea from your car delivery is which month my car gonna allocated. My salesperson is telling me next year January!!!…………Were you first on the list at your dealership ?

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si

I am also from Canada in Vancouver area…..I was not aware that 200 initial cars with online reservation is for US only………..I did my deposit at local dealership in Vancouver area and I am 5th in line with white colour……..what I am trying to assume the idea from your car delivery is which month my car gonna allocated. My salesperson is telling me next year January!!!…………Were you first on the list at your dealership ?
I was second in line, 1st wants white so I got bumped to first because mine is black on red and that's the first one the dealer is receiving.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I was second in line, 1st wants white so I got bumped to first because mine is black on red and that's the first one the dealer is receiving.
So do Canada dealers know build dates and delivery dates etc?

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
So do Canada dealers know build dates and delivery dates etc?
As far as I've heard so far, only one other guy in Ontario has his delivery date. I asked sales lady about build date, she wasn't sure, but the black on red would be arriving June 19-24, VIN 4-5 days prior. His white/red I think he said 15th-21st of June.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Based on what I am hearing out here in the West dealers know their June/July allocation details such as build dates etc. They can see as far as August/ September but those cars don’t have confirmed build dates yet. This next month should see things shift and more information available as early cars arrive.

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
How is this possible...I call my dealer and they can't share any information about even price...