• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I doubt rates are coming down any time soon
Current economic forecast pushes rate drops out to Q2 of 2024 at the earliest. That being said if rates do start to come down it will not be dramatic and will be done slowly so we likely won’t see the true effect until well into 2025.
Don’t expect 2020 rates, expect 2005 rates.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Anyone know if the canadian ITS will have TPMS sensors (direct version, the one with transmitters in the wheels)?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone know if the canadian ITS will have TPMS sensors (direct version, the one with transmitters in the wheels)?
Standard integra has tpms sensors. Don't all new cars come with this?

Screenshot_20230524-063519.png

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
Most car dealers in USA don't do a paint correction. They use a "ceramic" solution on the paint, and most also do a stain preventitive on seats.....runs about $1000. It has a limited insurance on interior. It is not a true ceramic coat and paint isn't corrected. Bought a 6 mo old car that previous owner had applied. It helps but suspect but it isn't a true ceramic coating bonded to the surface.

PPF (patterns) for the type S aren't available yet, per my installer. With a different front, rear, hood, and front fenders the regular Integra patterns don't work. An installer could do a custom cut (on the car) but that is a very expensive approach.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Most car dealers in USA don't do a paint correction. They use a "ceramic" solution on the paint, and most also do a stain preventitive on seats.....runs about $1000. It has a limited insurance on interior. It is not a true ceramic coat and paint isn't corrected. Bought a 6 mo old car that previous owner had applied. It helps but suspect but it isn't a true ceramic coating bonded to the surface.

PPF (patterns) for the type S aren't available yet, per my installer. With a different front, rear, hood, and front fenders the regular Integra patterns don't work. An installer could do a custom cut (on the car) but that is a very expensive approach.
Oh. Most of the pff installer videos online look to be custom. I'm tempted to do PPF just on front bumper,but if it's 500+ I can just buy a new bumper when the time comes.lol

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
Oh. Most of the pff installer videos online look to be custom. I'm tempted to do PPF just on front bumper,but if it's 500+ I can just buy a new bumper when the time comes.lol
The well known brands (Xpel, etc) offer patterns, so installer can generate pre-cut panels in their shop making the process much faster and less $$.

A typical front end (partial hood and fenders, full bumper and mirrors) generally runs in the $750- 1000 range depending on car specific complexity and local mkt.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Standard integra has tpms sensors. Don't all new cars come with this?
From what I understood, the CTR doesn't come with TPMS. Not sure about the ITS. They removed the moonroof for weight reduction...why not also remove the TPMS to save weight? Or use the indirect TPMS as they do in the US?

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
From what I understood, the CTR doesn't come with TPMS. Not sure about the ITS. They removed to moonroof for weight reduction...why not also remove the TPMS to save weight? Or use the indirect TPMS as they do in the US?
Yeah those valves are odd in the CTR.
I have a 20+ year old Toyota that uses the wheel sensors to determine if a tire is low, doesn't show individual pressures just illuminates a light

I wonder if they are removed because of the high performance tire and track duty may damage the sensors in the tires.

Screenshot_20230524-102257.png

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Heads up to those that want to add optional accessories.

Compared to A-spec accessory pricing, you can expect a hefty premium for any type-S specific accessories. Non type-s specific accessories are not impacted by this premium.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Just heard from my sales rep from Acura dealership in GTA Ontario. She called to tell me Acura reached out to them this afternoon to inform them my black on red will be delivered June 19-June 24th. Just did the credit app with her on the phone. I'm super pumped!

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Just heard from my sales rep from Acura dealership in GTA Ontario. She called to tell me Acura reached out to them this afternoon to inform them my black on red will be delivered June 19-June 24th. Just did the credit app with her on the phone. I'm super pumped!
Have you been asked to choose accessories?
Did the dealer add any fees/items over MSRP?

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Have you been asked to choose accessories?
Did the dealer add any fees/items over MSRP?
Initially, way back she sent me a docusign that had 2 year wheel and tire protection, and obd anti-theft on top of forecasted MSRP which they assumed would be 60k. I spoke with her about it, and she said if I wanted she could remove them. Nothing above MSRP was mandatory, but "strongly recommended" keeping tire protection and anti-theft. I asked to have those options removed, and added 18% ceramic tint all around except windshield $649, plus all weather mats and trunk tray. I might end up adding the carbon fiber spoiler,.. illuminated door sills-but still on the fence with those. Also at the beginning she said my '22 Si would be a wash, but today she said they're willing to give me $2600 equity for it. It's a good day

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
Have you done the Acura online reservation on Intial 200 cars to be supplied……or the car you are getting is the result of regular dealership deposit you have made in past for allocation ?