• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Bolt torque speacs for rear suspension, ITS

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, would anybody know where to find the bolt torque specs for the ITS? specifically for front and rear suspension bolts? Just did the springs and rear sway and the only thing i could find online so far where the torque values for the FK8 CTR.

Thanks for the help.

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hey gang, would anybody know where to find the bolt torque specs for the ITS? specifically for front and rear suspension bolts? Just did the springs and rear sway and the only thing i could find online so far where the torque values for the FK8 CTR.

Thanks for the help.
For the front suspension you will be looking at the “*2” value as *1 is for non-ITS (although they’re basically the same). For the rear specs are for the type S.
Torque values are in N-M parentheses are lb-ft
IMG_0720.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
For the front suspension you will be looking at the “*2” value as *1 is for non-ITS (although they’re basically the same). For the rear specs are for the type S.
Torque values are in N-M parentheses are lb-ft
IMG_0720.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg
Can you post the numbers for all of the front end components?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey

Thanks for the help.
Judging by your thumbnail, your car is beautiful!! Can we get some pics, especially now that you have springs installed? Thanks!!

So, of course, it's time for the best emoji....
:postpics:

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Sure, who doesn't love to show their ride. I don't have any great pics since the drop as it's been nasty weather and the car has been tough to keep clean. (Track pics are pre-drop)

IMG_2756.jpg
IMG_2764.jpg
IMG_2765.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg
IMG_2864.jpg

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Thanks! I always thought I wanted a red ITS, but that liquid carbon looks fantastic!

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thanks! I always thought I wanted a red ITS, but that liquid carbon looks fantastic!
Thanks.

The ITS looks great in all colors IMO. The body lines kind of play with the light at certain angles.