• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Black or Red interior on White... ughhhhh

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I have red interior on my PWP. Would have also loved a blue/red option; good old Superman look they had on the ILX.

Breny

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec Tech MT, 2022 Ford Ranger
I got the white interior on my white A-Spec Tech. The red integra interior is way too loud for me... like nails on a chalkboard. If it was black with red accents I would have specced it.

They sourced a white interior per my choice but I am having some regrets because it's going to be hard to keep clean, especially the alcantara. I should have specced black interior.

Blek le Roc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'73 Alfa GTV, '24 ITS
I have a white / red ITS and I love it. I too was concerned about the rear, but it's turned out to not be an issue at all. I barely even notice the back and the front is awesome.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I like red so I would have always gotten red. However, to certain people the red becomes a glare after some extended time. Others like simple, sleek and clean black. Can't go wrong either way. Just make sure you maintain your leather

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
First car with a red interior I've owned and I love it. I passed on 2 cars with Orchid, I really don't like white. Maybe in a Range Rover but in a Civic class car? No thanks. However, I think both the red and orchid would have been MUCH better had Acura matched front and rear. Micro-fiber on the centers like the front would have been 100x better - especially for Orchid.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Love my white on red. Was my first and only choice. Love it. But get whatever one speaks to you.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
I’ve seen and sat in both interiors at the dealers. The black interior is incredible with the red contrast stitching. In the red interior, the red stitching is lost against the red pleather and that’s a shame.

White with black interior would be my pick, but we don’t get that combo in Canada (for now?).

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Currently on my second Integra both with red interior. I do like the black with red stitching and the black perforated inserts with the red showing through.

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
Just got my white with red interior yesterday. I would totally recommend the red interior. There is plenty of black and silver parts on the interior to break it up and look more elegant than it would seem. Plus seeing the red headrests through the window from the outside looks sharp.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I saw a white ITS with red interior at a dealership. For me, the front looked OK and I could live with it - but the all red back area was too much. Still in line, but pretty sure I'll wait for all black interior. Am having more trouble deciding on exterior color. My present GTI is white, which I like - but not sure I want another white car right now. Even when a bit dirty, white still looks nice. Both blue and red look good in photos, but haven't' actually seen either one yet. Anyone with red exterior care to comment??
Tigers eye is amazing in the sun, and Apex bl;ue is also very nice.