• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best seat color option

MagicTask

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 CR-V
Everyone with the Orchid interior, how’s it holding up? It makes the cabin look very spacious but my only concern is that with the suede texture it’s going to attract dirt like no other.. I’m going to be purchasing a new integra in the next 6 months and have been tempted to get the Orchid but have also been considering getting the black interior and just swapping in aftermarket espresso colored leather instead so I can keep the black door panels and have brown seats. Thoughts?

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I like red because red is best.

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
in my opinion the orchid is easily the best looking interior.

mine has been holding up pretty good so far, though i personally am a neat freak in my car- i literally don't eat in my cars, i wear gloves to keep the wheel and interior from getting greasy, etc and that helps a lot regardless of the interior

FurY

2 SOON JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'08 S2K CR, '15 SS 6MT, '19 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Red is my favorite, followed by black, then orchid. Orchid just gives me NSX ivory interior vibes and I've seen how those have held up (or not exactly) over time. Just tends to show dirt more than other colors, but it is nice looking when clean.