• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best online place to get OEM accessories?

S2KGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Mazda Miata Club, 2024 BMW M240i xDrive
Searching for the best place to order OEM accessories. Specifically looking for the all weather mats, cargo mat, and seat back protectors. All I'm finding so far is the base and A-Spec versions but Acura's website shows that the mats and such come in an ITS specific variety.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

JusticeFace

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Type S
Searching for the best place to order OEM accessories. Specifically looking for the all weather mats, cargo mat, and seat back protectors. All I'm finding so far is the base and A-Spec versions but Acura's website shows that the mats and such come in an ITS specific variety.
I got my all weather mats and trunk tray from ebay for like $60 cheaper than the dealer prices.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I use Honda / Acura dreamshop for part numbers, then a wholesale parts dealer for sourcing (like yourwholesaleacuraparts.com). If you do a quick web search for wholesale Acura parts you'll find a bunch of options. Prices vary, but not by much.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
There are many "discount Acura parts"-type websites, and they're typically affiliated with dealerships. The pricing can vary a bit from one to the next, but the shipping cost can vary widely.

Once you have part numbers. it wouldn't be a bad idea to check pricing with your dealership's Parts department. Some will even match or beat online prices.

(For what it's worth, the OEM seatback protectors and cargo mat are great, but I'd get TuxMats over OEM all-season floor mats. The prices are similar, but TuxMat quality and coverage are both substantially higher, in my opinion.)

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
There are many "discount Acura parts"-type websites, and they're typically affiliated with dealerships. The pricing can vary a bit from one to the next, but the shipping cost can vary widely.

Once you have part numbers. it wouldn't be a bad idea to check pricing with your dealership's Parts department. Some will even match or beat online prices.

(For what it's worth, the OEM seatback protectors and cargo mat are great, but I'd get TuxMats over OEM all-season floor mats. The prices are similar, but TuxMat quality and coverage are both substantially higher, in my opinion.)
Yep! Another vote for Tuxmats from me. They look / fit great, and the coverage and quality us far superior to the OEM sll seasons.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Yep! Another vote for Tuxmats from me. They look / fit great, and the coverage and quality us far superior to the OEM sll seasons.
Tuxmats seem nice, but something about aftermarket floor mats reminds me of Pep Boys. Plus the OEM mats say Type S on them.

IMHO there's nothing wrong with the OEM mats.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Tuxmats seem nice, but something about aftermarket floor mats reminds me of Pep Boys. Plus the OEM mats say Type S on them.

I think it depends on what your expectations for all weather mats are. The Tuxmats give much better coverage, especially "vertically". If you want good coverage up the sides, I wouldn't go for the OEM mats. If you're not too concerned with that, I'm sure the OEM all weathers are fine.

I will say the Tuxmats in particular look very OEM+ in this car. The texture / color of the mats is very similar to some of the accessory panels on the doors, etc., and the "Tuxmats" labels are a satin silver / black, which also matches trim in the cabin, so they look like they belong.

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I think it depends on what your expectations for all weather mats are. The Tuxmats give much better coverage, especially "vertically". If you want good coverage up the sides, I wouldn't go for the OEM mats. If you're not too concerned with that, I'm sure the OEM all weathers are fine.

I will say the Tuxmats in particular look very OEM+ in this car. The texture / color of the mats is very similar to some of the accessory panels on the doors, etc., and the "Tuxmats" labels are a satin silver / black, which also matches trim in the cabin, so they look like they belong.
I completely agree. I have been getting nothing but compliments on my Tuxmats and the full coverage has been very helpful so far with Canadian winter weather. I loved the mats so much that I even went back and bought the cargo tray.

I`m not sure if its the same in the states but I also recently found out that Costco Canada has Tuxmats at a lower price that are rebranded as "Phantom" custom-fit car mats (manufactured by Tuxmats).

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R

It's safe to say there are way more trashy aftermarket floor mats than quality options, and while I'm usually a sucker for the logoed OEM products whenever they're an option, the sheer amount of coverage you get with TuxMats put them in a different league from the OEM all-season mats (for about the same price).

The OEM mats do an adequate job of protecting the footwells and they do have logos, but they probably leave 40%-60% of the total carpeting exposed (sidewalls), and those areas get messy too.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
You guys keep talking about "coverage"... Wtf are you guys doing in your cars? lol.

giphy (1).gif

I guess it's important if you're frequently sloshing mud everywhere or have a high volume of spillage events; that's not relevant for me. I do prefer all weather mats for the occasion I drive my car when it's wet outside, but the amount of time I get dirt/mud/whatever on the sides of the carpet is minimal. The "coverage" element seems really overvalued but clearly it just isn't my use case; you guys seem very pleased with them so I'm just here to offer a different view for those who don't really see the need for the high-wall protection.

(Also nothing a quick spray of cleaning solution and a scrub brush can't fix...)

Last edited:

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I typically get the part numbers from dreamshop.honda.com and then go about searching for the best shipped price. Most of the sites will have the same, or very similar, website design which offers an estimated shipping cost based on zip code. I have run into a few cases where when I went to check out the shipping cost was different or they added some additional fee. I saved myself a few hundred, over my dealership's pricing, getting accessories for my ITS this way. I then had the dealer install them prior to taking delivery so they'd get the full warranty, which I confirmed w/ Acura client services would still apply using this approach.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
You guys keep talking about "coverage"... Wtf are you guys doing in your cars? lol.

giphy (1).gif

I guess it's important if you're frequently sloshing mud everywhere or have a high volume of spillage events; that's not relevant for me. I do prefer all weather mats for the occasion I drive my car when it's wet outside, but the amount of time I get dirt/mud/whatever on the sides of the carpet is minimal. The "coverage" element seems really overvalued but clearly it just isn't my use case; you guys seem very pleased with them so I'm just here to offer a different view for those who don't really see the need for the high-wall protection.

(Also nothing a quick spray of cleaning solution and a scrub brush can't fix...)
Snow and slop that drips as you step into the vehicle. Also Kiddos tracking everything in.