• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best Place to Sell Stock TIres

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Put new tires on the ITS after ~575 miles of highway driving and looking to sell them as I won't be using them for a second set. I'm not looking to get much, but just figured someone else would get better use out of them. Assuming it would be better to try and find someone locally instead of attempting to ship the 4 tires, right?

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Put new tires on the ITS after ~575 miles of highway driving and looking to sell them as I won't be using them for a second set. I'm not looking to get much, but just figured someone else would get better use out of them. Assuming it would be better to try and find someone locally instead of attempting to ship the 4 tires, right?
For tires yes local is best. Shipping is not cheap per tire depending on where they are being sent.

Where do you live?

OP
OP
CK716

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Curious - what did you put on?
Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus.

Really pleased with the reduction in road noise, and no complaints on any performance loss. Obviously when the few summer months we have around here comes about the PS4s would be nice, but I'll take the year round use I can get out of the Continentals instead. Plus I work remotely most days so if we do have any significant snow fall I don't have to drive.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus.

Really pleased with the reduction in road noise, and no complaints on any performance loss. Obviously when the few summer months we have around here comes about the PS4s would be nice, but I'll take the year round use I can get out of the Continentals instead. Plus I work remotely most days so if we do have any significant snow fall I don't have to drive.
I have a set here that I am getting mounted this week also. With our weather right now and the next few weeks’ outlook, they will be much safer than the PS4S. I was actually driving yesterday through northern PA into Salamanca and Ellicotville and it was snowing a bit in those hills and my ass was puckered for about an hour.

OP
OP
CK716

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
I have a set here that I am getting mounted this week also. With our weather right now and the next few weeks’ outlook, they will be much safer than the PS4S. I was actually driving yesterday through northern PA into Salamanca and Ellicotville and it was snowing a bit in those hills and my ass was puckered for about an hour.
I ordered them before even picking up the car in NJ last week after checking out the long range forecast. People really don’t seem to be fans of those PS4s, as expected, when the you add any moisture and under 40 degrees.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
For sure and I will fully attest to that. Thankfully it was not sticking, but if You’ve ever driven that section of 219 in PA through those hills you know it’s not great on a good day. And this was 38-40 degrees so thank god it didn’t stick.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I think anyone that lives in up here in the northeast did the same. I had about 300 miles on mine before my switch to Continentals. Night and day difference in the cold.

I ended up keeping the summer tires to put on OEM bronze wheels that I bought recently. Should be a nice summer set up.

I’ll keep the Conti’s on the grey wheels as a “winter” setup.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
After 10k the Conti’s become just as noisy.