• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any word on other (Non-Type S) trim levels?

AlbrightCT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin DB7, 2008 RDX, (former) 2002 NSX
Does anybody know if there are any plans to release other trim levels of the Integra? For example a non-ASpec Tech package with the 9 inch screen, HUD and adaptive dampers of the ASpec Tech without the dark colored wheels and other accents?

How about an Advance level trim like the other models get? I'm a little less optimistic about that one as usually the key extra features you get on an advance are the adaptive dampers and HUD and those are already on the tech. But just the Tech package would be nice, I prefer silver wheels to the darker grey/black ones just in general.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Doubtful unless small sedans suddenly become popular again. The integra is a relatively low volume premium small car, part of its affordability comes down to keeping production costs low (also why it shares so much with the civic). It's also worth noting that honda has been on somewhat of a crusade the past few years trimming down it's model variants to weed out lower selling trims and such and further lower production costs (Like how the 11th gen civics each lost 1 trim level compared to the 10th and why it appears they might also cut the LX trims for the 23' model too).

Most people that would want the full suite of tech from the tech package will want the sporty appearance of the A-Spec. Acura also knows that the Integra is a car historic for people "making it their own" so if something like a set of wheels is a big deal to someone, they'll just buy new wheels for it.

As for an Advance trim, look to the Type S to fill a few of those missing feature slots with a few added features over the Tech along with it's performance bump, again, in the name of production costs and the price point Acura is aiming for with the new ITS.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I'm with OP on this one. Silver wheels, no blackout trim, but still with 6MT would be my pick. Jury is out on microsuede interior. It's nice, but I'm not sure I'd pay for it.

Then again, I'm not most people! :lol:

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I would love a Type S with all the sporty appearance packages and performance without the tech package. I don't necessarily care about adaptive dampers or heads up display or even the larger 9" display, but alas it won't happen.

ChipySmith

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Honda Insight
To continue off what JohnV said, ventilated front seats would be a very nice addition. I'm pretty much sold and dead set on getting the Type S variant as long as it's not disappointingly mediocre.