• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any word on pricing for 2023 Integra?

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Any word from Acura on potential price point yet? Or any insiders that have gave any possible info yet?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
No words yet but some are expecting high 20’s early 30k for pricing.

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
So $50k with ADM's....

I'd go with Accord-ish pricing structure.

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
I'd assume a little higher than the current ILX for starting point.

theycallmebutter

First Name
Hong
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Acura RSX Type S
It depends on what the hell they are gonna put in for engines and transmissions; I am curious too.

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Rumor is a A-Spec will be $33,500. For comparison right now an A-Spec is $31,000. So Base will be about $29,500-29,995 probably.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Regarding the price of the Integra. I think we can make a pretty good estimate of the cost and features that this vehicle can have.

Regarding the packages, every Acura except the ILX has 3 main packages. Technology, A-Spec, and Advance. I would bet that the Integra would have all 3.

I predict that the base will be speced out equivalent to an EX-L Civic Hatch but replace the leather with Pleather. Upgrades to that car will include 1.5T around 200hp, LSD, 6-speed manual, type R suspension bits/ softer suspension, NVH upgraded Civic interior which I predict to be more Civic+ than lesser TLX.

For the prediction, ill say that the base manual will start at 30,000. Want the Automatic which I predict will be the 8-DCT add another 1,250. I got that price from looking at the VW crop of vehicles and the Elantra N-line and N DCT prices.

For the previous generation ILX, each package cost at least 2000$ because cars, in general, tend to get more expensive I think that the price for each package will increase. Starting with the technology package it COULD include features like ELS, NAV, and real leather. I’ll be kind and say that each package gets a 250$ increase. So this will be a total of 2250$.

Next is A-Spec. That will be mostly an appearance package for the exterior the interior also gets the Ultrasuede treatment. It costs 2k on the ILX so ill say it will be 2250 here too.

Next will be the Advance Package. It COULD offer things like ventilated seats, head-up display, adaptive dampers, surround-view camera, more adjustable power seats. Let’s say that’s another 2k.

I’ll add 1045 for destination in handling. I used pricing from the ILX and other Acura to make the predictions. Realistic pricing for the Integra could be as followed:

Manual:
Base: 31045
Tech: 33295
A-Spec: 35545
Advance: 37545

DCT/Auto:
Base:32295
Tech: 34545
A-Spec: 36795
Advance: 38795

It could be less expensive than this but I think if anything the vehicle will likely be more than what I predicted. This leaves the question, is this worth it for what is essentially a more premium SI? We will have to wait for the reveal for the full pricing, features, and other upgrades compared to that model. I hope my write-up helps.