• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Another Apex Blue ITS in Michigan

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
Hey all! Good to be on an actual forum again.

I recently picked up an Apex Blue ITS from a local dealer. The attached picture shows it next to my brother's imported RHD Civic Ferio, which he plans to build out this summer.

I haven't done much with the Integra yet except for swapping on some Continental ExtremeConect DWS 06 Plus' because we aren't quite out of winter yet here and the stock tires are suicide if I get caught in some snow. I've got the stock tires at home along with some OEM Honda TPMS sensors and a set of Vossen HF5's in matte bronze (19x9.5, +38), which I have to take to get mounted up and installed as soon as spring gets here. I also pre-ordered a PRL high volume intake, so hopefully that shows up in April like they're saying.

I've owned a couple Integras in the past, including a 95 GS-R and an 02 RSX Type S. I've also had an 07 TSX with a 6MT, an 06 RL, and most recently a 2012 TL Advance SH-AWD with a 6 speed manual, which I should have kept considering how rare those cars are. On the Honda side I've owned a lot. I could dig up a list if anyone's interested. 😂 I've got pictures of all of them.

Currently also in the garage at home is my wife's '22 CX-9, which used to be mine, that's lowered on a set of custom CEIKA coilovers and 22" wheels (looks great, IMO), as well as a '22 MX-5 RF Grand Touring which is lowered on Meister R coilovers and is sitting on Enkei PF-9's.

I'm really happy with the Integra so far and it'll be awesome to see how aftermarket support for this car progresses.

teg.jpeg

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Congrats on the pickup and love the color choice 🤙🏽

BigJimSlim

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Hey all! Good to be on an actual forum again.

I recently picked up an Apex Blue ITS from a local dealer. The attached picture shows it next to my brother's imported RHD Civic Ferio, which he plans to build out this summer.

I haven't done much with the Integra yet except for swapping on some Continental ExtremeConect DWS 06 Plus' because we aren't quite out of winter yet here and the stock tires are suicide if I get caught in some snow. I've got the stock tires at home along with some OEM Honda TPMS sensors and a set of Vossen HF5's in matte bronze (19x9.5, +38), which I have to take to get mounted up and installed as soon as spring gets here. I also pre-ordered a PRL high volume intake, so hopefully that shows up in April like they're saying.

I've owned a couple Integras in the past, including a 95 GS-R and an 02 RSX Type S. I've also had an 07 TSX with a 6MT, an 06 RL, and most recently a 2012 TL Advance SH-AWD with a 6 speed manual, which I should have kept considering how rare those cars are. On the Honda side I've owned a lot. I could dig up a list if anyone's interested. 😂 I've got pictures of all of them.

Currently also in the garage at home is my wife's '22 CX-9, which used to be mine, that's lowered on a set of custom CEIKA coilovers and 22" wheels (looks great, IMO), as well as a '22 MX-5 RF Grand Touring which is lowered on Meister R coilovers and is sitting on Enkei PF-9's.

I'm really happy with the Integra so far and it'll be awesome to see how aftermarket support for this car progresses.

teg.jpeg
What dealer did you find this at?

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fox Acura in Grand Rapids. I was driving around in an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio for about a year and was thinking about getting rid of it because the insurance on them is just getting astronomical... so I checked out some dealer websites and Fox happened to have just gotten 5 of them in the night before, all in different colors, so I went in immediately and threw down on this one. They've gotten more since. Their website shows that they have 4 right now (white, black, and both of the silvers). They sell for MSRP and don't add on a bunch of dealer options.

BigJimSlim

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Fox Acura in Grand Rapids. I was driving around in an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio for about a year and was thinking about getting rid of it because the insurance on them is just getting astronomical... so I checked out some dealer websites and Fox happened to have just gotten 5 of them in the night before, all in different colors, so I went in immediately and threw down on this one. They've gotten more since. Their website shows that they have 4 right now (white, black, and both of the silvers). They sell for MSRP and don't add on a bunch of dealer options.
That’s where I found my white/red in January. Was surprised to have found anything. Didn’t initially want white but glad I got it. They were really easy to deal with there and even delivered the car across the state for free.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Good info on the Fox Acura being an MSRP + no add ons dealership. Can you recommend a specific salesperson who made the process easy?

BigJimSlim

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Good info on the Fox Acura being an MSRP + no add ons dealership. Can you recommend a specific salesperson who made the process easy?
I worked with Chris Peterson. The whole deal was nearly 100% email. Pretty responsive. He might try to sell you a $500 ceramic job. I guess they run a detailer next door. Was no real pressure for it tho.

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same guy for me. They do try to sell a ceramic package. I told him I do that stuff myself an that was the end of the conversation.

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Small but necessary mod last night. Bought a frameless Homelink mirror for a 2023 Accord and swapped the Integra's internal harness and mirror stem over, modified the harness a bit to provide power to the Homelink module and now my most major annoyance with the Integra is fixed!

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.56.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.56.53 AM.png

BigJimSlim

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Small but necessary mod last night. Bought a frameless Homelink mirror for a 2023 Accord and swapped the Integra's internal harness and mirror stem over, modified the harness a bit to provide power to the Homelink module and now my most major annoyance with the Integra is fixed!

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.56.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 8.56.53 AM.png
Was thinking about this job a bit. What parts did you need (and cost/source)? And how long did it take you to swap? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I purchased a 2024 Accord mirror with Homelink. Part number is 08V03-3A0-100. That's it. I got the info on how to do it elsewhere on this forum. I'm in the process of doing a little blog write-up that's detailed, and may also do a video that explains the disassembly process. The whole thing took about an hour and a half. If I had to do it again it'd be probably 30-40 minutes.

Last edited:

edido

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
I purchased a 2024 Accord mirror with Homelink. Part number is 08V03-3A0-100. That's it. I got the info on how to do it elsewhere on this forum. I'm in the process of doing a little blog write-up that's detailed, and may also do a video that explains the disassembly process. The whole thing took about an hour and a half. If I had to do it again I'd be probably 30-40 minutes.
Please do a little blog + video if you can. I've ordered the mirror and I would appreciate the installation details.

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Please do a little blog + video if you can. I've ordered the mirror and I would appreciate the installation details.
Will do. Blog is up here.

https://www.levelmotorsports.us/?p=1

I'll have to take the video when I'm able and it's nice enough out to do it. Disassembly and re-assembly is really the only tricky part. There are a lot of plastic clips and it might be easy to break them. Fortunately the mirror has a TON of them all around it so if you break one or two, it wouldn't really be the end of the world. The modified mirror is already in the car and I'm not going to pull it back out again, but I have the other mirror re-assembled fully so I can show disassembly of that. Disassembly and reassembly is the same for both the Integra and Accord mirrors.

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Video is up on the blog page and is also available here:

I tried to be fairly detailed, sorry about the length.