• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

APEX VS-5RS Centercaps

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Anyone know if bronze Acura center caps exist in the Apex size? Is it just the ITS that had the copper/bronze wheels OEM??

(The TLX PMC edition had goldish-bronze wheels but black centercaps......)
Wow, sure enough even the RDX AND MDX PMC editions either don't have bronze wheels or bronze center caps. I think you're only options for now are to either pick up a cheap used set of 2.75" center caps, remove the logo, paint them bronze, reinstall the logo OR there's a company that will custom color the Acura center caps for you but they were around $100 or so for a set. I also found them on eBay, so there's that. Might be better to get a used set and have a local place cerakote them in bronze to match and then reinstall the logo afterwards.

I removed and painted just the logo black on mine. Super easy. Popped the rear tabs out a little with an ink pen and used a credit card to evenly apply pressure around the ring of the logo to keep from breaking.

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
What lug nuts will you be running on these? I bought Sosa’s set and need to get some

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
What lug nuts will you be running on these? I bought Sosa’s set and need to get some
Ah so you got them, nice! I was so close to pulling the trigger, glad he found a buyer. I'm very curious to hear how the fitment works out! I know he said they didn't rub lowered 1", but I feel like you HAVE to lower the car to get the negative camber to run those wheels, and I didn't feel like messing with it at this point. I might go with something like that eventually to get some 285s under me but I'm not there yet.

As for lug nuts, I think you need Apex's 60 degree lugs, I actually ordered the wheels yesterday while I think they're closed down, my plan is to hit them up tomorrow to ask if I need lugs, tpms sensors, valve stems, etc. etc.. I think they're like $28 a set so it's not a prohibitive expense. I'll ping back here and let you know what they say.

OP
OP
ZeroGSR

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Ah so you got them, nice! I was so close to pulling the trigger, glad he found a buyer. I'm very curious to hear how the fitment works out! I know he said they didn't rub lowered 1", but I feel like you HAVE to lower the car to get the negative camber to run those wheels, and I didn't feel like messing with it at this point. I might go with something like that eventually to get some 285s under me but I'm not there yet.

As for lug nuts, I think you need Apex's 60 degree lugs, I actually ordered the wheels yesterday while I think they're closed down, my plan is to hit them up tomorrow to ask if I need lugs, tpms sensors, valve stems, etc. etc.. I think they're like $28 a set so it's not a prohibitive expense. I'll ping back here and let you know what they say.
You only need TPMS and valve stems if you aren't reusing the OEM. For the lugs, any tuner lug in M14Ă—1.5 will work. 14 is key as most Hondas and popular JDM lugs are 12.

I am running Project Kics Monoliths, but lots of cheaper options.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
@FloArm also curious on how these fit. You're on stock suspension?

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
@FloArm also curious on how these fit. You're on stock suspension?
I lowered it on swift springs 3 weeks ago. I plan on putting the wheels on tomorrow and have an alignment scheduled Wednesday, so will add a bit more negative camber if needed.