• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex VS5-RS wheels, not a good fit for Michelin PS4S tires???

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Ha. I know right. When it works, it’s great. Nobody knows what percentage of folks have issues. It’s had a 60% success rate with my oem PS4S tires. 3 wheels/tires fine. One wheel, not fine, even with trying two different oem tires. Also it’s possible that 30 sidewall tires don’t play nice, but anything more meaty is no problem.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Got everything mounted today, so far zero issues, big shout to Mr. Pebler for the center cap recommendation.

Would 100% do business with apex again, they have a customer for life.

IMG_0740.jpeg
so what exactly happened? They sent a whole new set of 19's and you switched over the OEM Tires to those wheels and so far so good? Same tires that didn't jive with the first set of rims? Did you notice the difference in the new knurling?

bigmikevegas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP Integra Type-S
so what exactly happened? They sent a whole new set of 19's and you switched over the OEM Tires to those wheels and so far so good? Same tires that didn't jive with the first set of rims? Did you notice the difference in the new knurling?
So far so good, these have the revised knurling, no issues balancing, no issues with air loss, I am happy.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
So far so good, these have the revised knurling, no issues balancing, no issues with air loss, I am happy.
Glad to hear it worked out for you!

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
I had my OEM PS4 mounted on Apex VS5-RS and no major issues with air lost yet...it was in the high 40s last night and they dropped a pound of air...I have about 440+ miles on them now...

Last edited: