• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Considering the FL5 is going for $70k OTD after ADM, I'm going to guess people will be spending $80k for one of these.
I still think the type R will cost a lot more after the ADM BS due to less supply and more demand.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Redline Reviews posted that 2 weeks ago, so that was still in Oct 2022. Therefore these media drives might happen this month?
Indeed, its weird since Acura is mostly North American brand.
Wonder if they would use the LA Auto Show (Nov 18-27) for a prototype reveal.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I still think the type R will cost a lot more after the ADM BS due to less supply and more demand.
Agreed its like the Si, has more kiddy fanbois, than Integra. SO you could get a near loaded A-SPecs for a little more than an Si with its markups.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
It's interesting that the media drive might take place in Japan since they are not even sold there.
THey may be considering the idea of having a limited release there depending on market interest.

If I can slip into a nicely spec'd white Type-S for under 45k I likely will be.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
THey may be considering the idea of having a limited release there depending on market interest.

If I can slip into a nicely spec'd white Type-S for under 45k I likely will be.
If I can get an ITS with a 6M, for at or below CTR pricing, I’ll likely be joining you.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If it comes with all-seasons, I'm guessing there's not much of a chance it'll get the CTR's K20C motor.

The CTR's K20C + 6MT would be the best case scenario, but I'm starting to get a sense that it won't happen.

Worst case scenario would be the detuned K20C from the Accord/TLX/RDX mated to the 10AT.

What I'll accept and consider upgrading to is the detuned K20C from the Accord/TLX/RDX mated to a 6MT. An automatic with either engine is an instant dealbreaker. There are a lot of other cars that only come with an automatic in that same price segment that are better.
Remember the TLX TypeS also comes with all seasons and has a performance tire and wheel option

Screenshot_20221111-172347.png

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Looks like its wearing all season tires too.

In searching around the tire tread pattern, it perfectly matches.
ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus
  • UTQG: 560 AA A
  • Mile. War.: 50,000 Miles

conraj_ang_l.jpg
Those are the tires I was going to get for my lowly, non Type S. Those plans may have been accelerated by the nail I found in my left rear tire this morning, right before having to go to work. Had no choice but to plug it. Now, I'm debating whether to have it hot-patched, or just get the new Contis.

Last edited:

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
observations:
- Still has 3 tip exhaust, type r engine?
- duckbill spoiler looks nice instead of tacky wing
- same wide rear fenders/tires/rims as type r
- same license plate number as first spy shot "D2UA"
- source thinks its a manual, based on sound and since brake lights were not on at a stop
- hard to tell if hood is different, dont see the horizontal hood vent, but potentially has openings on the sides instead.
- good chance on the same motor based on exhaust, I’d expect Honda to give it slightly less power so as not to unseat CTR as lone horsepower champ
- agreed on spoiler, wing would be a bad choice here
- good call on the plate
- it’d be unusual for Honda to not offer a manual since it’s already on the CTR and because RSX Type S offered one, only potential surprise would be an auto… I’d say it’s better than a 50/50 chance though
- previous pics showed the hood vent, the tape on the sides of the hood was on non ITS spy shots too so I don’t think there are side vents
- they’ve removed the heavy camo so unveil shouldn’t be too far off, lines are clearer and all we need now is a decent front pic to get enough for the photoshoppers to give us a pretty good look

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
- good chance on the same motor based on exhaust, I’d expect Honda to give it slightly less power so as not to unseat CTR as lone horsepower champ
- agreed on spoiler, wing would be a bad choice here
- good call on the plate
- it’d be unusual for Honda to not offer a manual since it’s already on the CTR and because RSX Type S offered one, only potential surprise would be an auto… I’d say it’s better than a 50/50 chance though
- previous pics showed the hood vent, the tape on the sides of the hood was on non ITS spy shots too so I don’t think there are side vents
- they’ve removed the heavy camo so unveil shouldn’t be too far off, lines are clearer and all we need now is a decent front pic to get enough for the photoshoppers to give us a pretty good look
From what I was told it's the same power output or more than they TypeR

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
More power than the Type R would be an awful lot of power being sent to only the front wheels...

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
More power than the Type R would be an awful lot of power being sent to only the front wheels...
It would also eat into the TLX-S realm. Especially when I just saw today that the FL5 CTR dynos around 325-330. I see it getting last gen ctr k20 and a 10 speed auto.