• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Taken this week near OSU campus / Marysville plant

is90ctmk2ty91.jpg

mdzs5tmk2ty91.jpg

Source:
observations:
- Still has 3 tip exhaust, type r engine?
- duckbill spoiler looks nice instead of tacky wing
- same wide rear fenders/tires/rims as type r
- same license plate number as first spy shot "D2UA"
- source thinks its a manual, based on sound and since brake lights were not on at a stop
- hard to tell if hood is different, dont see the horizontal hood vent, but potentially has openings on the sides instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow that front end looks a lot better.. no more joker smile.

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
Considering the FL5 is going for $70k OTD after ADM, I'm going to guess people will be spending $80k for one of these.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I just came across this again from the video announcement that MT would available in the Integra and noticed that this is not the shift knob that's in the A-Spec Tech (it's more like the Si's). Last second change or meant for Type S?
preview-928x522.jpg

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Considering the FL5 is going for $70k OTD after ADM, I'm going to guess people will be spending $80k for one of these.
Many Acura dealers don’t charge ADM. Mine doesn’t. So like how the Si ends up being more than the Integra even though the latter starts higher, I expect the same for the ITS.
I just came across this again from the video announcement that MT would available in the Integra and noticed that this is not the shift knob that's in the A-Spec Tech (it's more like the Si's). Last second change or meant for Type S?
preview-928x522.jpg
Red numbers in the shifter was always a type r/s thing. I just hope the ITS has the 10 speed auto as at least an option.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
What's that bulge I see on the roof? Outline of a moonroof?

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Looks like its wearing all season tires too.

In searching around the tire tread pattern, it perfectly matches.
ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus
  • UTQG: 560 AA A
  • Mile. War.: 50,000 Miles

conraj_ang_l.jpg

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Looking at the current ADM situation on the FL5, I expect Acura to flood the market with these to siphon sales away from greedy Honda dealers. The flagship TLX isn't selling, so I hope Acura will make an effort to make the ITS stand out, price and spec-wise.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I guess we will find out more next month.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Honda announced info on the 2023 Accord today and there will be no more 2.0T, so I’d think part of that segment would be replaced by the ITS

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Agreed, Acura is in desperate need of a winning combo to get traffic into their dealerships.

I think Type R is a lot already at $44K MSRP, thats way too close to competition like Supra, M2, Golf R, and others that can be argued are better cars. Then you add ADM, thats when Type R is just no longer special value. Honda still hasn't announced what yearly allocations. (546 for Canada over 3 years is insane limited) Seems like they want the Type R to be very limited edition (1-2K/yr) and priced it that way.
This is while Hyundai only increase Elantra N $500 from 2022 to 2023 model year.

Seems like they will be pushing ITS for the general public, wouldn't be surprised if it priced between 42-45K with many Type R components. Its probably cheaper to make it in US then Japan (export/shipping/labor/material costs) and the engine is already made here.
With TLX Type-S around 53K, there has to be a wider gap then 3-5K if ITS isn't getting AWD, luxury features, and 350+ HP.

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
Looks like its wearing all season tires too.

In searching around the tire tread pattern, it perfectly matches.
ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus
  • UTQG: 560 AA A
  • Mile. War.: 50,000 Miles

conraj_ang_l.jpg
If it comes with all-seasons, I'm guessing there's not much of a chance it'll get the CTR's K20C motor.

The CTR's K20C + 6MT would be the best case scenario, but I'm starting to get a sense that it won't happen.

Worst case scenario would be the detuned K20C from the Accord/TLX/RDX mated to the 10AT.

What I'll accept and consider upgrading to is the detuned K20C from the Accord/TLX/RDX mated to a 6MT. An automatic with either engine is an instant dealbreaker. There are a lot of other cars that only come with an automatic in that same price segment that are better.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If it comes with all-seasons, I'm guessing there's not much of a chance it'll get the CTR's K20C motor.

The CTR's K20C + 6MT would be the best case scenario, but I'm starting to get a sense that it won't happen.

Worst case scenario would be the detuned K20C from the Accord/TLX/RDX mated to the 10AT.

What I'll accept and consider upgrading to is the detuned K20C from the Accord/TLX/RDX mated to a 6MT. An automatic with either engine is an instant dealbreaker. There are a lot of other cars that only come with an automatic in that same price segment that are better.
I was told same or more HP.. so it's gonna be the K20C

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT