• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

5th gen spotted thread

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Finally after months I finally see am integra somewhere. Find an owner by my job with a aspec liquid carbon with tints all around has me jealous.
20220819_063229.jpg

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
I saw a Majestic Black Pearl a couple of days ago, parked in a shopping center. Looked great, first time seeing one in the wild

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I saw a blue one that I liked a LOT. It was (as cliche as it sounds) an old black woman driving to Chik-fil-a. I pulled up next to her and gave her a compliment on it and she was SUPER happy about it. Glad to have made her day. Made me ever more eager to see what they have in store for the Type-S.

I could easily see myself with one with a very slight drop, lip kit, tint and tune on it.

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I saw a blue one that I liked a LOT. It was (as cliche as it sounds) an old black woman driving to Chik-fil-a. I pulled up next to her and gave her a compliment on it and she was SUPER happy about it. Glad to have made her day. Made me ever more eager to see what they have in store for the Type-S.

I could easily see myself with one with a very slight drop, lip kit, tint and tune on it.
She has some good taste in cars. Usually the older population are either in an Accord or camry because it's always a missing adult in either of those models lol

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Spotted 2 integras yesterday. Ironically both them liquid carbon. One on the highway and one in a McDonald's drive thru

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Haven't seen another on the road as of yet. A few newer TLX and that's it.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Well... Just saw a pearl white.. and it's on my street. Lol first one to see besides mine and it's 4 houses down.

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saw a blue one an hour ago with Florida plates. It had the roof wrapped in black and also an exhaust that had a nice sound to it. Flashed my lights at him to acknowledge and he flashed. Hope he's on here to share his exhaust.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Well... Just saw a pearl white.. and it's on my street. Lol first one to see besides mine and it's 4 houses down.
Peer pressure is a ***** LOL! I'm sure he/she saw yours and was like, "I bet that would be fire in Platinum White..." :thumbsup: (It is!)

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I got spotted today. Stopped at a convenience store on the way home from work. When I walked back out to the car, a guy in a white pickup told me he liked the car, first one heā€™d seen in the wild, asked how I liked it and if I got the manual transmission. It was the time Iā€™ve gone into the office in 2.5 years, not bad!

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Race him in Mexico. Iā€™d like to see stock vs your tune.
I have a friend who has a stock auto and I told him I would go back to factory just to get a comparison but he's too chicken s***. I live by the beach in Mexico(lol) and it's a super straight road for miles but street races go on alot there and they have been cracking down so I usually do my pulls on a merge where you have no choice but to floor it from a stop or your in trouble but it's uphill and a slight curve so my 0-60 times are always in the 7s and If I post those on YouTube people are going to talk mad s***. I would love to race a stock teggy, rsx type s, and a type r. So far a wrx, Mazda 6 turbo, an 86 twin, and my dad's outback xt( I lost šŸ˜¢)