• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is this area around the speedometer the same as the type r or 11th gen civic ?

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
IMG_1742.jpeg

The plastic area around the Speedo , is it the same as the 11th gen civic or fl5 ? I’d like to buy it in carbon .

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
IMG_1742.jpeg

The plastic area around the Speedo , is it the same as the 11th gen civic or fl5 ? I’d like to buy it in carbon .
The ITS Bezel part number is: 77200-3S5-A01ZA ours has the chrome lining
CTR Bezel part number is: 77200-T20-A01ZA this is all black

BezelNumber.png

The diagram appears to look exactly the same. However when I replaced the glass lens I noticed a different shape:

unnamed7.jpg
unnamed6.jpg

Here is the CTR:
2023_Honda_Civic_TypeR_Launch_Malaysia_Int-6-1260x841.jpg

As you can see, the CTR bezel does not have the chrome lining. But it also appears to have a more curvature along the top. While the ITS is a bit more of a trapezoid shape.

I don't know what the dimensions are and I'm sure you can get the CTR carbon ones to fit but be aware that there might be some minor differences that could leave you with small gaps. The gauge cluster and lens are identical to the CTR however, but it does not attach to the bezel trim at all.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
The ITS Bezel part number is: 77200-3S5-A01ZA ours has the chrome lining
CTR Bezel part number is: 77200-T20-A01ZA this is all black

BezelNumber.png

The diagram appears to look exactly the same. However when I replaced the glass lens I noticed a different shape:

unnamed7.jpg
unnamed6.jpg

Here is the CTR:
2023_Honda_Civic_TypeR_Launch_Malaysia_Int-6-1260x841.jpg

As you can see, the CTR bezel does not have the chrome lining. But it also appears to have a more curvature along the top. While the ITS is a bit more of a trapezoid shape.

I don't know what the dimensions are and I'm sure you can get the CTR carbon ones to fit but be aware that there might be some minor differences that could leave you with small gaps. The gauge cluster and lens are identical to the CTR however, but it does not attach to the bezel trim at all.
Hmm maybe it’s the same as the 11th gen civic or base integra , I kind of don’t want to take the chance and order .

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Hmm maybe it’s the same as the 11th gen civic or base integra , I kind of don’t want to take the chance and order .
Get some quality carbon fiber vinyl wrap my friend. The process is not too difficult. But saves you from having a useless bezel that doesn't quite match plus you'll still get the CF look you want. I would keep the chrome lining though and just wrap everything around it.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Now. Someone do the shift light swap..