• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Same, Tiger eye > Blue and Orchid only for the interior. It has to be something special if I'm paying $50k and new. I'll just wait and save more if I can't get it.
nothing wrong with that!

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
So we’re just over a week away from the supposed reservation system going live, and we don’t have real info.

What do we think, will there be an information drop this weekend or possible early next week ahead of the system coming online, or is Acura just going to keep prospective buyers in the dark for even longer?

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
car is a month away and still no price. Its a huge purchase, this is something that should have been released weeks ago.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
So we’re just over a week away from the supposed reservation system going live, and we don’t have real info.

What do we think, will there be an information drop this weekend or possible early next week ahead of the system coming online, or is Acura just going to keep prospective buyers in the dark for even longer?
I feel like this may be typical. I haven't gone through this specific scenario personally before; I've placed orders for several new cars but they were all deep into their production runs. But I did have some interest in the G87 M2, and I recall a similar long period of little to no information after the initial reveal.

I do think there was a press drive in Europe of the pre-production model, but that was almost a year before the review embargos were lifted and people started taking deliveries.

It's easy to freak out and complain about lack of information when you're obsessing every day, but I really don't think expectations should be that high right now.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
For the 2023 Integra it looks like the actual MSRP was released at end of April for a very early June on sale date., so basically a month before. The ITS is said to be also on sale in June. Maybe Acura is planning on revealing the MSRP on 5/11 with the opening of reservation system? For what it's worth, the exact MSRP for 2023 Integra wasn't available, just around $30k estimate, at the start of the reservation.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Agree with the last couple posts. Let's take a breather, because Acura's slow roll-out of this thing--trickling bits of information here and there--is all part of their plan. Honda/Acura have done it for years, and it works. Nobody panics when things go "according to plan"... or at least they're not supposed to.

If Acura opens a reservation system next week, I'm not counting on the MSRP reveal at that time. They can squeeze out another media wave if they announce MSRP in a few weeks, and let's face it, we all have a reasonable idea of the range that it'll fall in. The most interested potential buyers will reserve with just an idea of MSRP (I fall in this group), and some of the most motivated will pay well beyond MSRP (just not me). Honda/Acura already know this with the CTR. Proven recipe, different packaging.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
On the 2023 reservation it opened March 10 and price dropped on April 28th.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
Agree with the last couple posts. Let's take a breather, because Acura's slow roll-out of this thing--trickling bits of information here and there--is all part of their plan. Honda/Acura have done it for years, and it works. Nobody panics when things go "according to plan"... or at least they're not supposed to.

If Acura opens a reservation system next week, I'm not counting on the MSRP reveal at that time. They can squeeze out another media wave if they announce MSRP in a few weeks, and let's face it, we all have a reasonable idea of the range that it'll fall in. The most interested potential buyers will reserve with just an idea of MSRP (I fall in this group), and some of the most motivated will pay well beyond MSRP (just not me). Honda/Acura already know this with the CTR. Proven recipe, different packaging.
I’m still confused- when they open the ordering system next week is that open to everyone or are dealers sending customers private links to order?? Because my dealer claims I’m number one on pre order list 🤔🤔

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I’m still confused- when they open the ordering system next week is that open to everyone or are dealers sending customers private links to order?? Because my dealer claims I’m number one on pre order list 🤔🤔
If Acura does an online ordering system I think it’ll be everyone for themselves on ordering. Whatever list people are on with their dealer already will be filled AFTER the pre order cars are delivered. I think?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It's open online registration.. you choose the vehicle configuration and select the dealership you are working with then place a $500 deposit online.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Last year, anyone could go on and select from 4 color combos and 2 trim levels (A-Spec, and A-Spec + Tech) then choose any dealer that comes up with the zip code they entered (providing the dealer was participating in the reservation system, not all were in it). From there, the dealers could assign the vehicles they were allocated from Acura, and they could request additional vehicles that met the specs of reservations if they weren't able to fulfill them with their initial allocation.

It wasn't an "ordering system" last year, just a means of connecting dealerships and interested customers--dealerships were allocated a batch of vehicles by Acura, and dealerships could use the reservations to help align potential buyers with incoming vehicles. Acura sends what it will to dealerships, and dealerships are charged with selling those vehicles--they can request certain specs, but Acura doesn't necessarily fulfill those.

You may want to ask your dealership how they intend to divvy vehicles between their pre-order list and Acura reservations, they're independent businesses and can handle them how they will. I would also closely read the Terms & Conditions of any reservation system Acura rolls out. I can't imagine it'd hurt to put in a deposit both ways, but follow your gut.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
Last year, anyone could go on and select from 4 color combos and 2 trim levels (A-Spec, and A-Spec + Tech) then choose any dealer that comes up with the zip code they entered (providing the dealer was participating in the reservation system, not all were in it). From there, the dealers could assign the vehicles they were allocated from Acura, and they could request additional vehicles that met the specs of reservations if they weren't able to fulfill them with their initial allocation.

It wasn't an "ordering system" last year, just a means of connecting dealerships and interested customers--dealerships were allocated a batch of vehicles by Acura, and dealerships could use the reservations to help align potential buyers with incoming vehicles. Acura sends what it will to dealerships, and dealerships are charged with selling those vehicles--they can request certain specs, but Acura doesn't necessarily fulfill those.

You may want to ask your dealership how they intend to divvy vehicles between their pre-order list and Acura reservations, they're independent businesses and can handle them how they will. I would also closely read the Terms & Conditions of any reservation system Acura rolls out. I can't imagine it'd hurt to put in a deposit both ways, but follow your gut.
I see, thank you for explaining!! Oh man this month is really dragging its feet I just want to reserve mine already!!

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Spoke with a friend who is a salesman at my local Acura store and he told me this morning Acura has advised them that stating early next month(May) you will be able to go online and place a $500 deposit down on your ITS and chose which dealer it gets shipped to. This aligns with other rumors I heard earlier in the year. No idea on pricing yet but he said they expect mid 40’s. This should help keep dealer markups to a minimum since we are keeping track of what dealers are and aren’t charging ADM’s and if everybody just sends their orders to the dealers not adding ADM’s.
The saleswoman I am dealing with told me May 11th online deposits can be made.

RobotChug

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf
The saleswoman I am dealing with told me May 11th online deposits can be made.
Dealer just called me. May 11th, online orders, $2,000 dollar deposit. He doesn’t know what time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.