• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra Accessory question

dcsports24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech, 6MT
Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions I'm hoping to get good answers for.
I have a 2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT.
I installed the illuminated door sills and emblem projector/puddle lights myself.
I was disappointed to see the puddle lights are only for the front doors.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can get them for the rear doors? It looks kind of stupid and uneven when you look at the car at night. (I have photos if anyone needs for reference)

Also, I'm really into photography and would like to go to a dark night sky park, but you have to be very considerate of others and drive with the headlights either off or low.
As much as I love the headlights on this car, there's no way to turn them off with the automatic headlight feature. You can only turn them off if the car is parked.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to circumvent this without messing with the car or its settings?

20221002_025151.jpg

20221002_025211.jpg

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
The automatic headlight function is my biggest complaint with this car. It's absurd you can never turn them off, and the sensor seems to turn them on everytime the front of my car is not pointed directly at the midday sun.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Only other thing I could think of is add some amber fog lights & switch. Is there anywhere to really mount them though?

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
auto lights are a pain, even on my 2015 TLX they were auto, about the only thing you can
do is manually set them to the " running lights " what i don't like is the other drivers, they go under
an overpass & their auto lights come on, so i think someone is "flashing" me, just a pain,

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Thank the digital dash and DRLs for the auto lights being always on when moving. Your average consumer was too stupid to tell the DRLs were on opposed to headlights now that the gauges are lit up all the time and manufacturers went this route and now we're stuck with it.