• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
same part number for the illuminated sills and rims. Steering wheel I can't find
Interesting. Anything with the 3S5 is only for the Integra. Not sure why it would be on a Honda site.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
same part number for the illuminated sills and rims. Steering wheel I can't find
A lot of steering wheel replacements carry over the existing airbag and center cover. If this is the case, I wonder if the Acura version is even necessary. I'm fairly confident that a heated steering wheel made for the civic would fit, it's an OE feature in several countries. I even saw an aftermarket flat bottom heated steering wheel that had the option for a color coded RPM bar at the top to help with shift timing, but it was not what I consider affordable.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A lot of steering wheel replacements carry over the existing airbag and center cover. If this is the case, I wonder if the Acura version is even necessary. I'm fairly confident that a heated steering wheel made for the civic would fit, it's an OE feature in several countries. I even saw an aftermarket flat bottom heated steering wheel that had the option for a color coded RPM bar at the top to help with shift timing, but it was not what I consider affordable.
Its more of a kit. Maybe if we can find the individual part numbers

Attachments

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Its more of a kit. Maybe if we can find the individual part numbers
Normally I'd say give it a few months to a year from release and 3rd parties will have it affordably. Might even get warmer, faster. However, in looking at aftermarket and OE support for the ILX and most Acura models, it is somewhat hit or miss. To me, this is where the shared platform and many shared parts with the civic is truly a blessing. If the part is common, or at least the mounts and harnesses, OE or aftermarket parts made for the civic should work. Luckily, if you do find just a wheel, only 3 of the 5 other parts don't already have a part number.

Alternatively, if you know anybody in Canada who is willing, have them scrounge a junkyard for a wrecked civic and pull the harnesses with the wheel. It's popular up there, but I think it may be restricted to some higher trims. To save cost Honda likes to re-use harnesses, so it should match, and it doesn't matter if the airbag deployed as the Integra airbag and cover should fit.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
To me, this is where the shared platform and many shared parts with the civic is truly a blessing. If the part is common, or at least the mounts and harnesses, OE or aftermarket parts made for the civic should work.
What a great point. The ILX was totally different inside. With some common parts, there’s a lot of stuff already on the market that we can use.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What a great point. The ILX was totally different inside. With some common parts, there’s a lot of stuff already on the market that we can use.
If the mount is common, but the trim or parts around it fit differently, that's still something that you can work with. If nothing is common, and the production volume is relatively low, it makes little sense for companies to make something that fits. Costs to create tools or molds are massive for any sort of manufacturer. If they can make something they already have work for something else, even a low volume product, it becomes a much better business proposition.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Anyone see pics of the front emblem in black? I’ll definitely skip the illuminated one… to each his own.

Hate to pay those prices for black badges but the rear and ASpec ones look awful good compared to the stock ones. Maybe the dealer will offer them at a fair price with the car.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Hate to pay those prices for black badges but the rear and ASpec ones look awful good compared to the stock ones.
I have only seen the rear black badge on Liquid Carbon Metallic, but my car will be white. I've never gotten a good look at the A-Spec badge in black chrome, but I'm thinking about just deleting them and only having the black A-mark front and back.

turbomike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 F80 M3 Comp, 20 FK8 Type R
Anyone has part numbers yet? I don't have access to the accessory list BUT I might be able to pull from the parts bin and possibly sell them at a discounted price. PM for details

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Anyone see pics of the front emblem in black? I’ll definitely skip the illuminated one… to each his own.

Hate to pay those prices for black badges but the rear and ASpec ones look awful good compared to the stock ones. Maybe the dealer will offer them at a fair price with the car.
2023 Integra Liquid Carbon 1.jpeg

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Liquid Carbon car does look sick with blacked out badges in that pic. Still waiting to see how I feel about the white A spec, but I'm the type of guy to get happy with a rattle can of Plasti-dip, so if the blackout badge idea takes root in my mind...

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
My dealer has the all weather mats and trunk tray in stock. They are really nice. A firm ridged rubbery material with a metal Integra badge on the side.

I also ordered the rear seat pet protector which will be here in 2 days. It covers the entire rear seat and headrests while still allowing for buckles. No more worry about the orchid seats.