• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Appreciate you coming back speaking to us. Look I know most will say that you made a wrong choice by going with the 228i GC or other thing but to be honest it’s what makes you happy that all that matters. There are a ton of variables for this current segment that you can choose from even if it’s not the luxury aspect. Like many have stated it’s the last ICE car before the switch over to EV or Hybrids so it makes sense. As long as you are happy that’s all that matter brother. If you want shoot me a PM of the how the car looks. I have that exact same chassis for my car.
This is an acura forum....this is an echo chamber where fans of the integra only want to hear how amazing one car is.... LOL
I get it. Same as when I'm on the rennlist forum. The integra is a great car and I look forward to one day getting one. I just took my self out of the shenanigans that is first release and deliveries...
In this market, getting a 37K fully loaded german car is nothing to sneeze at and I've had enough BMWs (first was a 1990 E90 325is) I know what to expect. I will say this, knowing the infotainment the integra has (the touring civic infotainment) fails for me compared to the 228's with its smooth 10.5" elongated screen with full screen apple car play.

I wish you guys the best and I'll be sure to pop in when I hear deliveries are taking place!
Happy Motoring

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
This is an acura forum....this is an echo chamber where fans of the integra only want to hear how amazing one car is.... LOL
I get it. Same as when I'm on the rennlist forum. The integra is a great car and I look forward to one day getting one. I just took my self out of the shenanigans that is first release and deliveries...
In this market, getting a 37K fully loaded german car is nothing to sneeze at and I've had enough BMWs (first was a 1990 E90 325is) I know what to expect. I will say this, knowing the infotainment the integra has (the touring civic infotainment) fails for me compared to the 228's with its smooth 10.5" elongated screen with full screen apple car play.

I wish you guys the best and I'll be sure to pop in when I hear deliveries are taking place!
Happy Motoring
It’s a great car glad you got the 2er because my X2 has the tiny 6 inch touchscreen. Also wireless apple CarPlay and Android auto standard even on the lowest trim.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
It’s a great car glad you got the 2er because my X2 has the tiny 6 inch touchscreen. Also wireless apple CarPlay and Android auto standard even on the lowest trim.
seriously. This screen is gorgeous and the live cockpit is killer.
same under frame and motor as your X2. Little lighter. It’s fun to toss around
no complaints from me.

Attachments

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
seriously. This screen is gorgeous and the live cockpit is killer.
same under frame and motor as your X2. Little lighter. It’s fun to toss around
no complaints from me.
I’ve used that in a lot of different BMW’s and it’s great. Lots of shortcut buttons with the 1-8 button layout. Wish they would of translated this into the X2 facelift but never did.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Talked with HPJ this weekend at Import Alliance. He said don't quote him, but with all the changes in the EU and new cars have to be hybrid he thinks Honda may offer the Type S as a AWD hybrid around 60K.

This would be the dream. Due to this though he said Honda will wait until way after the Type R release to "leak" any info so it does not effect Type R sales.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Talked with HPJ this weekend at Import Alliance. He said don't quote him, but with all the changes in the EU and new cars have to be hybrid he thinks Honda may offer the Type S as a AWD hybrid around 60K.

This would be the dream. Due to this though he said Honda will wait until way after the Type R release to "leak" any info so it does not effect Type R sales.
I enjoy his contents but he's not always "in the know" when it comes to news and rumors.
Why would Acura develop all new hybrid system just for the ITS? It's not even for the European market.
EU regulations will only force Honda to electrify all of their regular cars so they can keep selling the CTR.
Hybrid ITS that costs more than a TLX-S just doesn't sound right imo.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Yeah that’s a big no on that rumour. ITS or Integra in general is not even going to the EU. Also no way would Acura/Honda make such a thing when Acura is going to go all Electric and skip hybrids

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Figured I would pop in one last time because I 100% agree with your and RSP. Both of the AZ Valley dealers came off pretty terrible IMO and seeing the writing on the wall that if the integra isn't delayed it's going to be a limited/slow roll out which is only going to exacerbate things, I circled back to a first love of cars, BMW, and snagged a 2022 fully loaded 228 Gran Coupe for about 1500 under MSRP which makes it cheaper than the Tech pack Integra.

Having a 22 civic ex-l I don't think I'm missing too much for when I want that Japanese driving dynamic. So far the 228 has blown my expectations away with the 228HP turbo and the amazing tech inside.

I hope the roll out goes well and hopefully Acura has nothing but success. I plan to 100% circle back for a Type S if offered with an Auto. Thank you all for great conversation!
Thats a hard deal to pass in today market. IMO you made the right choice if a manual wasn't something you really wanted. I'd probably be in a 3 series right now if BMW hadn't killed the manual version just as I was starting to need a new car.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Thats a hard deal to pass in today market. IMO you made the right choice if a manual wasn't something you really wanted. I'd probably be in a 3 series right now if BMW hadn't killed the manual version just as I was starting to need a new car.
BMW has gone SO downhill! Ultimate driving machine, my ass!

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
BMW has gone SO downhill! Ultimate driving machine, my ass!
That depends, have you driven a recent BMW and if so which one’s?

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
A 1 series coupe. It’s been downhill from there. The inability to get a manual (which you CAN get in an Integra as we all know) was the nail in BMW’s coffin.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Acura friends - BMW owner here. Mine is a 2013 128i 6MT with M-sport package. It has been my ultimate driving machine for the last five years, but I'm selling it to make room for the Integra. Low miles, good condition, Midwest location. Looking for an enthusiast buyer...

20201119_170137.jpg

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
What is wrong with MotorTrend these days? They continue this irresponsible journalism. It’s no wonder some have disillusions of what the integra was and therefore should be. No wonder people still talk about a type r version even though Acura and Honda have clearly drawn a line for the type r.

It’s embarrassing in a world where there are dozens of YouTube reviewers that provide considerably higher quality content.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/2023-acura-integra-honda-civic-type-r-render/

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Someone is stealing the NFT’s per a Facebook post in the integra group. How is that possible? Wouldn’t they need the 12 word phrase to get into the wallets and transfer the NFT?