• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Let me guess: Miami Acura and Esserman Acura?
The dealer I'm using in Fort Worth says they've only done ADM on their Type S models but if the did on the Integra it would be "fair".
I had what I assumed was an appointment to test drive a 2022 SI a few wks ago to get as close to an Integra as possible. Get there and they had a $5,900 market adjustment and other crap totalling nearly 9k. Didn't tell me I couldn't test drive until 10 minutes into my appointment. Young salesman basically tried to tell me that was the new normal and that those that think otherwise are relics.
l politely disagreed. They called me back a few days saying that ADM was negotiable.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The dealer I'm using in Fort Worth says they've only done ADM on their Type S models but if the did on the Integra it would be "fair".
I had what I assumed was an appointment to test drive a 2022 SI a few wks ago to get as close to an Integra as possible. Get there and they had a $5,900 market adjustment and other crap totalling nearly 9k. Didn't tell me I couldn't test drive until 10 minutes into my appointment. Young salesman basically tried to tell me that was the new normal and that those that think otherwise are relics.
l politely disagreed. They called me back a few days saying that ADM was negotiable.
Making an extra 9k on a car while there’s little supply and dealers have to maximize profit on each sale is normal? ? So what happens when lots are full again and no one will be willing to even pay sticker? Everyone who still owes on a car that had an extra $9k in negative equity will be screwed that’s what.

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Not sure if anybody has mentioned this, but specs for the Canadian Integra have a few differences than the US specs:
An Icon for the Next Generation: 2023 Acura Integra Revealed as a Premium Performance Gateway for a New Generation

Of note:
- Canadian model trims are: Integra | A-Spec Package | Elite A-Spec Package
- Heated Rear Seats standard on Elite A-Spec Package (does not show as available on any US trims)
- Heated Steering Wheel standard on all trims (does not show on any US trims, but apparently will be a dealer installed option)
- Keyless Remote Engine Start standard on all trims (CVT only) (standard only on A-Spec with Technology Package (CVT only) in the US)
- No mention of USB ports on Canadian models. Possibly different availability than US trims, and maybe not finalized yet

Last edited:

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Yeah, this sums it up. Make sure they also clarify about dealer required accessories since that is likely independent of dealer markups and I have been told by some dealerships that these are requirements.

Definitely a different market today than it was a few years back.
To me, there is no legitimacy with “dealer required accessories.” I am the buyer and will participate in a fair deal only. If they even try to rip me off, I’ll collect my deposit and walk. I will smear their name big time if they try dirty tricks. That said, I have a good feeling about the dealership I picked. Already ruled out the thieving #>>;4:) who are closest to my home and tried to screw my partner on a used RDX. I wouldn’t go to them to buy a keychain.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So I called the dealer I reserved from and the sales guy was cool. Said they never do market adjustments not even on the Type S trims. He's been texting me since to confirm everything.. I'm also checking to see if I can change the color might go to the Apex Blue.. super torn between that and Liquid Carbon. Not digging the red seats on the carbon. Also I mentioned the leather being Faux and he was surprised and asked where I heard that. He assumed the A Spec Tech had upgraded leather.

Ordered mine from Columbia Acura in Ohio ask for Brian.

Last edited:

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
FYI - I asked my salesman to keep me posted with any updates , he sent me the following today:

“A weekly update is we should see our first demo model Integra late April. Then the rest will come in a week or so after. “

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
FYI - I asked my salesman to keep me posted with any updates , he sent me the following today:

“A weekly update is we should see our first demo model Integra late April. Then the rest will come in a week or so after. “
Dang.. they are delivering in May then? Awesome ?

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra

This would be an awesome timeline!

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I still feel something might happen and it could get delayed. Right now some Japanese and European brands have idled their productions because of wire harnesses and see what happened with the earthquake in Japan and how it badly affected Toyota with manufacturing, I wouldn’t doubt we see some type of delay to release date. I’m hoping not but just trying to keep it known it could happen.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Could happen. But the motor and car are built here. As long as they can get the parts they need from Japan (they should overnight them ?) we should be ok.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Could happen. But the motor and car are built here. As long as they can get the parts they need from Japan (they should overnight them ?) we should be ok.
This is true but some materials are built else ware that is being affected by certain things.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I still feel something might happen and it could get delayed. Right now some Japanese and European brands have idled their productions because of wire harnesses and see what happened with the earthquake in Japan and how it badly affected Toyota with manufacturing, I wouldn’t doubt we see some type of delay to release date. I’m hoping not but just trying to keep it known it could happen.
Figured I would pop in one last time because I 100% agree with your and RSP. Both of the AZ Valley dealers came off pretty terrible IMO and seeing the writing on the wall that if the integra isn't delayed it's going to be a limited/slow roll out which is only going to exacerbate things, I circled back to a first love of cars, BMW, and snagged a 2022 fully loaded 228 Gran Coupe for about 1500 under MSRP which makes it cheaper than the Tech pack Integra.

Having a 22 civic ex-l I don't think I'm missing too much for when I want that Japanese driving dynamic. So far the 228 has blown my expectations away with the 228HP turbo and the amazing tech inside.

I hope the roll out goes well and hopefully Acura has nothing but success. I plan to 100% circle back for a Type S if offered with an Auto. Thank you all for great conversation!

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Figured I would pop in one last time because I 100% agree with your and RSP. Both of the AZ Valley dealers came off pretty terrible IMO and seeing the writing on the wall that if the integra isn't delayed it's going to be a limited/slow roll out which is only going to exacerbate things, I circled back to a first love of cars, BMW, and snagged a 2022 fully loaded 228 Gran Coupe for about 1500 under MSRP which makes it cheaper than the Tech pack Integra.

Having a 22 civic ex-l I don't think I'm missing too much for when I want that Japanese driving dynamic. So far the 228 has blown my expectations away with the 228HP turbo and the amazing tech inside.

I hope the roll out goes well and hopefully Acura has nothing but success. I plan to 100% circle back for a Type S if offered with an Auto. Thank you all for great conversation!
Appreciate you coming back speaking to us. Look I know most will say that you made a wrong choice by going with the 228i GC or other thing but to be honest it’s what makes you happy that all that matters. There are a ton of variables for this current segment that you can choose from even if it’s not the luxury aspect. Like many have stated it’s the last ICE car before the switch over to EV or Hybrids so it makes sense. As long as you are happy that’s all that matter brother. If you want shoot me a PM of the how the car looks. I have that exact same chassis for my car.