• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
It does look like the color in the video is Tiger eye Pearl. Already saw a few negative posts about the 5 HP being pointless but I think it will help push the extra weight the Teg carries due to the extra options. I’ll take it.
Extra 5hp seems like posturing. Them letting us know it’ll cost more than the CTR… I can see the marketing now… “MORE POWERFUL THAN CTR!”

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
I guess it doesn't look too bad. What's everyone's thoughts? Kinda disappointing with a more premium car having a cheaper factory solution then the CTR.
I actually like the look of it. I've always been a huge fan of the round fender flares like the ones on W204 coupe and Audi TT.
I just hope it's not physically tacked on. Front fender and rear bumper look pretty natural. It's the rear quarter panel I'm worried about.

Sabot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Finally some news. Now to wait to see what it starts off at.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
I really hope there isn’t a dealer mark up. I won’t pay over for this car seeing how it’s already going to be at a premium to the type r. With the 5-10k ADM’s I saw on the Type R that I refused to pay it would be foolish to pay another 5-10 over in a car that will MSRP for 4-7 over the CTR

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Extra 5hp seems like posturing. Them letting us know it’ll cost more than the CTR… I can see the marketing now… “MORE POWERFUL THAN CTR!”
It should cost more though. It’s going to be slightly more luxury , and that’s fine by me. I owned a GSR and the lack of comfort in my 20’s is less ok then today in my late 40’s. Maybe the Plus R ….or S mode won’t be unusable to any track except Suzuka!!!!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Audi TT

2019_Audi_TT_Sport_40_TFSi_S-A_2.0_Front.jpg

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
I agree, CTR is already under-rated from the factory so I doubt they are actually doing anything to get that "extra" 5 hp.

Anyone else think the exhaust actually sounds good when compare against the CTR? Be cool if it actually sounds like that vs the enhanced audio.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
I really hope there isn’t a dealer mark up. I won’t pay over for this car seeing how it’s already going to be at a premium to the type r. With the 5-10k ADM’s I saw on the Type R that I refused to pay it would be foolish to pay another 5-10 over in a car that will MSRP for 4-7 over the CTR
Same here but it's all going to depend on demand. There has been no demand for Integra for example so there is no mark up vs Civic Si. Hopefully Integra Type-S follows suite...

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
I really want to see what the rear end cladding looks like. I wish it didn't have it and had the CTR body work
Agree with you...this is the price to pay for a NA market only sheetmetal...

I'm still debating of what flavor of the civic to get...the CTR or ITR...

I'll wait for better pictures and see what is inside option wise.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Same here but it's all going to depend on demand. There has been no demand for Integra for example so there is no mark up vs Civic Si. Hopefully Integra Type-S follows suite...
A few things to highlight here...
  • There's been demand for the Integra--it's currently the second-best-selling car in Acura's lineup, if production can keep up with demand, pricing remains reasonable.
  • It's easier now to get a 2023 Si at MSRP than it was to get a 2022 at this time last year, largely because the auto market has stabilized, interest rates are up, and manufacturers can increase production with fewer shortages.
  • Even during the peak of shortages and markups, it was easier to find Acura dealerships selling at MSRP than Honda dealerships selling at MSRP. Separate businesses, clientele, principles, you name it.
All that said, if ya want the ITR at MSRP, put your name on one with a dealership that sells at MSRP.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A few things to highlight here...
  • There's been demand for the Integra--it's currently the second-best-selling car in Acura's lineup, if production can keep up with demand, pricing remains reasonable.
  • It's easier now to get a 2023 Si at MSRP than it was to get a 2022 at this time last year, largely because the auto market has stabilized, interest rates are up, and manufacturers can increase production with fewer shortages.
  • Even during the peak of shortages and markups, it was easier to find Acura dealerships selling at MSRP than Honda dealerships selling at MSRP. Separate businesses, clientele, principles, you name it.
All that said, if ya want the ITR at MSRP, put your name on one with a dealership that sells at MSRP.
That's what I did.. but it's probably going to be 20k on top of my Aspec trade-in. Ouch.

Yitzz

First Name
Yitzz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-spec Tech CVT
who's down to start some outrageous rumors with me?
i hear itll be an awd 2 door plugin hybrid convertible!