• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
I've never seen a graph or chart on that actually response curve in a civic si or integra but after driving today in comfort I'd say comfort to normal is significant change and normal to sport is mild change
sorry I meant the option in the ktuner for level I II and III, not sure if you tried it.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
sorry I meant the option in the ktuner for level I II and III, not sure if you tried it.
I tried I and II so far. I like II with the rev hang option. Early boost is also a must. It feels night and day with that option enabled. The car is so much more responsive and you can really feel the turbo kick in when you want it to. Weather is much cooler and this car really moves now.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I am unable to switch maps at idle. If I hold the cancel button it reports 3k rpm even though it's on Map 1 on cold start. If I do the same procedure while driving it reports the correct Map 1 and lets me change it. Anyone else seeing this issue?

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Car(s)
2017 Si
I am unable to switch maps at idle. If I hold the cancel button it reports 3k rpm even though it's on Map 1 on cold start. If I do the same procedure while driving it reports the correct Map 1 and lets me change it. Anyone else seeing this issue?
If you're actually on the clutch that'll be for altering the 2-step RPM, otherwise it's the same procedure any time the engine is running and Cruise Main is off.
Was that the case here?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Was that the case here?
Yep. Thanks!
I didn't realize it had 2 step enabled much less that you could alter it.
Anyone try the 2 step with factory exhaust and cats?risk of damage?

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Car(s)
2017 Si
A launch limiter (Low limiter when not moving) is always active and doesn't affect cats. If you're actually thinking about anti-lag that is a feature that does need to be enabled and can overheat cats.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Quick little video I did about my settings and adjustments. working on a turbo responsiveness video showing the differences between level 1 2 3 and spoiler alert there's a difference in low and midrange and the boost curve. Subscribe to get some updates

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Quick little video I did about my settings and adjustments. working on a turbo responsiveness video showing the differences between level 1 2 3 and spoiler alert there's a difference in low and midrange and the boost curve. Subscribe to get some updates
I'm surprised I haven't seen you on the road, I live by the area you do your driving videos.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm surprised I haven't seen you on the road, I live by the area you do your driving videos.
where are you located. Ive seen a ton of Integras recently on the island. Ive seen a red one and a tons of carbons.