• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
Im surprised your getting clutch slip at 19psi. What quick adjustment settings are using. Im at 20psi/throttle response level 3/boost target improved level 1/turbo response level 2 and im not having any clutch slipping. at 21 psi it happens for me though. As soon as i hit the gas the rpms get stuck and i go no where. It really does suck that the stock clutch is so weak.
I’m not using any adjustments other than reduced rev hang.

Here’s the thing: even with the 23psi map, I can’t actually feel it slipping. It’s pretty slight, and the only indication is from the datalogs. I suspect if you loaded your datalogs into VD you’d also see some clutch slip on your 20psi map.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I’m not using any adjustments other than reduced rev hang.

Here’s the thing: even with the 23psi map, I can’t actually feel it slipping. It’s pretty slight, and the only indication is from the datalogs. I suspect if you loaded your datalogs into VD you’d also see some clutch slip on your 20psi map.
16.5 vs 21psi.jpg

A run a did a while back when I first started tuning. 21 psi no adjustments and no dips in the graph. Maybe had like 1200 miles on the car at this point

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Screenshot_20221209_121733_YouTube.jpg

So looking back at a video I did on boost target ramp rate. On the green line, I lost traction and you can see that the dip isn't as drastic but when i switched to aggressive I felt and saw the clutch slip and my clutch slip graph resembles your graph @SteamedHams

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
Had a chance to try out the Phearable tune, and it looks like even on Map 2 (medium boost) I'm seeing clutch slip, and on Map 3 (high boost) I'm absolutely getting clutch slip. I can actually feel it very noticably, unlike the clutch slip on the KTuner 23psi map, and it's clear as day when looking at the RPM vs MPH chart.

phearable slipping.jpg

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had a chance to try out the Phearable tune, and it looks like even on Map 2 (medium boost) I'm seeing clutch slip, and on Map 3 (high boost) I'm absolutely getting clutch slip. I can actually feel it very noticably, unlike the clutch slip on the KTuner 23psi map, and it's clear as day when looking at the RPM vs MPH chart.

phearable slipping.jpg
I'm going to run ktuner 20psi, with boost target ramp rate on improved level 2 and see if my graphs look similar

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I'm back with another question. I got my clutch upgraded to the Action Clutch Stage 1 20S and got the KTuner V1.2 with the Phearable tune about a month or so ago. I like it.

So, the question is about disabling rev hang. It appears I just go into the KTuner program, find the option in the throttle responsiveness section, check the box, then save and upload the tune. Is that correct?

SovietSnyper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Hatch EX (Traded) for 2023 Integra ASpec/Tech
I have had a couple og 1.5T cars in the Civic Gen10 line (All EX) - 2016 Coupe, 2017 Hatch and 2019 Hatch. All were tuned with a Ktuner map. I JUST did my Teggy....LOVE IT!!! What a difference. Incredible.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@KTuner will you be supporting the Type S?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Due to the Bosch ECU it uses, like the Type-R, I have no plans to pursue it currently.
Thanks. Hopefully there's future developments that make this easier. If you would need a car for testing I'm sure someone on either forum would help.

Montgomery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Black A-Spec 6MT
This may be a dumb question, but with the dual tunes is it really as simple as switching between sport and normal modes? Seems like it would be tricky as you can switch modes while driving. This is my first experience with tuning so I don't fully understand how complex or simple it all is.

PandaTeggy24

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra A-Spec, '95 Mustang GT, '15 Evo X
This may be a dumb question, but with the dual tunes is it really as simple as switching between sport and normal modes? Seems like it would be tricky as you can switch modes while driving. This is my first experience with tuning so I don't fully understand how complex or simple it all is.
No, on a KTuner you can use the Cruise Control Buttons w/ CC off to switch maps at least with Phearable.net's 1.5R tune. Here's a link to the KTuner online manual. http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on...=&q=c3dpdGNoIG1hcA==&st=Mg==&sct=MA==&mw=MjQw

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
No, on a KTuner you can use the Cruise Control Buttons w/ CC off to switch maps at least with Phearable.net's 1.5R tune. Here's a link to the KTuner online manual. http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_map_switching.htm?ms=AwAAEAM=&q=c3dpdGNoIG1hcA==&st=Mg==&sct=MA==&mw=MjQw
That’s for phearable tune. The supplied tunes by ktuner is exactly how Montgomery mentioned works. When you switch drive modes it’ll adjust the tune. I’ve done it while driving and the car never felt interrupted. I normally adjust when car is stopped though

PandaTeggy24

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra A-Spec, '95 Mustang GT, '15 Evo X
That’s for phearable tune. The supplied tunes by ktuner is exactly how Montgomery mentioned works. When you switch drive modes it’ll adjust the tune. I’ve done it while driving and the car never felt interrupted. I normally adjust when car is stopped though
You're correct, I was mistaken, thank you for the correction.