• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Car(s)
2017 Si
In that case I think it was mentioned earlier that it could be just compensating for your fuel or heat soak, etc. You're not losing anything. The ECU is always correcting trims to deliver target fueling.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
In that case I think it was mentioned earlier that it could be just compensating for your fuel or heat soak, etc. You're not losing anything. The ECU is always correcting trims to deliver target fueling.
Thanx for the info. I'm due for a fill up so maybe I'll try another station. Heatsoak is not there anymore unless I'm idling a bit but once I start driving the temps drop drastically like 50f lower rather quickly. I didn't print a cover for Mt box yet so I'm wondering if that will help airflow but thanx for all your info

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
What is Econ mode on stage 1, it feels a lot slower then normal

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What is Econ mode on stage 1, it feels a lot slower then normal
Should be the same as normal. I could just be the other settings on comfort like steering and dampening making it feel this way.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Should be the same as normal. I could just be the other settings on comfort like steering and dampening making it feel this way.
The throttle response is definitely not the same, Econ feels so much heavier then normal

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The throttle response is definitely not the same, Econ feels so much heavier then normal
I'll agree with you. I tried comfort and the pedal does feel heavier and there is less throttle in the beginning but then it feels normal after 3000rpm but it does feel slower in comfort

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
I'll agree with you. I tried comfort and the pedal does feel heavier and there is less throttle in the beginning but then it feels normal after 3000rpm but it does feel slower in comfort
So I would like to know if it is okay to stay in econ mode since there is nothing on the website about Econ, it's probably for @KTuner to answer, just hoping someone can share some light. My main concern if it is safe to drive. thanks!

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So I would like to know if it is okay to stay in econ mode since there is nothing on the website about Econ, it's probably for @KTuner to answer, just hoping someone can share some light. My main concern if it is safe to drive. thanks!
I wouldn't see why. It could just be the throttle response curve is different in comfort but all modes are driveable. I'm confident about that. When I first tuned my far I only drove in comfort until about 800 miles before switched to normal

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
I wouldn't see why. It could just be the throttle response curve is different in comfort but all modes are driveable. I'm confident about that. When I first tuned my far I only drove in comfort until about 800 miles before switched to normal
it just feels so bad in comfort lol

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I agree it
it just feels so bad in comfort lol
Yea I agree with you. It leave alot to be desired. Good for gas mileage though. My drive to work avg was 35.4 this morning. Usually I'm like 29.4 in sport

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
I agree it

Yea I agree with you. It leave alot to be desired. Good for gas mileage though. My drive to work avg was 35.4 this morning. Usually I'm like 29.4 in sport
do you think comfort is original factory ?

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
is there a huge difference in the throttle response on each option?
I've never seen a graph or chart on the actually response curve in a civic si or integra but after driving today in comfort I'd say comfort to normal is significant change and normal to sport is mild change

Last edited: