• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where my So cal ITS ???

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
So I've been an owner since August and haven't seen 1 in the wild yet . All my clients(in a barber) that are car guys have said same thing . So I'm like where are all the so cal guys at ? I know the ITS is rare but still gotta be some of us out there . For all so cal I'm located la habra and daily drive to Santa ana Tustin area for work . So where all my so cal guys located ?

IMG_20231031_145658_927.jpg

ItsRaaawburt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (TEP)
I feel the same. Have not seen one other ITS around my neighborhood and where I mainly drive around. Currently driving around the Highland Park/South Pasadena area!

Maybe we will see each other some day lol her is mine.

PXL_20231124_215701948.MP~2.jpg

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
A beauty I was super close to this color and red but Cerritos Acura gave me a deal 2k above MSRP only which at that time nobody was doing less then 15k over and I didn't wanna wait or drive outta state for the colors ...

ItsRaaawburt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (TEP)
A beauty I was super close to this color and red but Cerritos Acura gave me a deal 2k above MSRP only which at that time nobody was doing less then 15k over and I didn't wanna wait or drive outta state for the colors ...
Same man! I went to Valencia, spoke to people at Cerritos, Sherman Oaks, and South Bay but no one wanted to sell at less than a 10k markup.

I ended up buying from Acura is Alhambra for a similar deal to yours. If you're ever in my area feel free to message me and we can do some runs around the mountains over here. So much fun.

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Dude Ive been wanting something like that .with football season my Sundays are taken but once it's over ..I'm game

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
So far I've seen two in San Diego. One of them I happened to drive next to on the freeway and it was the same color as mine. It also looked like it was being driven by an older gentleman.

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Im in La Area bro and same, no ITS around but me! we should get photo shoots going
I'd be down ...my in law live in San Gabriel area im la habra change all my symbols to black 😁

Incognito_ABP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I’m in North County San Diego. I also have yet to see another Type S in the wild. My wife and kids claim they saw one though.

OP
OP
Nivek2slick

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
I’m in North County San Diego. I also have yet to see another Type S in the wild. My wife and kids claim they saw one though.
So little of us we should deff have a meet up since we are a rare breed

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Just saw a Performance Red ITS drive by my neighborhood today. So random.