• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where to sell my black wheels?

PaulSType

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I have the bronze wheels on my Apex blue Type S. The dealer gave me my stock black wheels. I would like to sell them but not sure of the value or where is the best place to sell them. Any suggestions?

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Accord 2.0T/10AT, '24 ITS
Facebook marketplace seems like the go-to these days. There's also a classified section here where people have listed their takeoffs for sale as well. I'd be interested if we were closer but Charlotte is too much of a drive. :)

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I have the bronze wheels on my Apex blue Type S. The dealer gave me my stock black wheels. I would like to sell them but not sure of the value or where is the best place to sell them. Any suggestions?
I know I am going to look to buy some. I want to use 2 to make some winter tires/wheels, and use the other two to make two spare tires.
I also want to look at theFK8 spare tire kit to see if it is a full size or a donut and go from there.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Not bronze but they’re Copper. Jonathan Rivers is always lurking to make sure we get the color name correct lol

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S