• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where's my ITS and what's up with this?

Airbag

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S/Apex Blue Pearl/Orchid
I am one of the lucky 200 with an Apex Blue/Orchid ITS on order. I saw a dealer email somewhere here that indicated that the 50 Apex Blue/Orchid ITS were the first to be built and because of that I would't be getting update emails. My dealer seems to have no clue when my ITS will arrive. They haven't even finish prepping their demo. So today I noticed that I can now build an ITS on the Acura website. When I do that for my chosen color combo Apex Blue/Orchid and select search inventory, I am told that there is one "in transit" to my dealer. If the ITS is already reserved to be mine with a $2000 deposit, why would it show up as available to the general public?

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda civic 2000,2017 hatch sport
Reservation still show to general public just incase you change your mind and want a refund. The next person will have a chance to buy it

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
I too inquired about one of these "in transit" Apex Blue cars with a dealer, but I was told that it was in fact one that had already been reserved online.

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
I am one of the lucky 200 with an Apex Blue/Orchid ITS on order. I saw a dealer email somewhere here that indicated that the 50 Apex Blue/Orchid ITS were the first to be built and because of that I would't be getting update emails. My dealer seems to have no clue when my ITS will arrive. They haven't even finish prepping their demo. So today I noticed that I can now build an ITS on the Acura website. When I do that for my chosen color combo Apex Blue/Orchid and select search inventory, I am told that there is one "in transit" to my dealer. If the ITS is already reserved to be mine with a $2000 deposit, why would it show up as available to the general public?
don't worry mate that's your car

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘06 Accord V6 6MT; ‘17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ‘24 ITS
I got some color combo as you, but my dealer has been more communicative. Mine is in my state and has been for days but I won’t get it until next week. That’s driving me nuts. I tried the search inventory thing and my car does not show in transit or in stock. I wonder what’s up with that but I trust my reservation will be honored.

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
Agreed with the others, I don't think you have too much to worry about. The demos themselves are listed as inventory also among dealerships and so is my unit that's in transit. For what it's worth, I'm also in socal and my dealer gave me a delivery date of 6/29 - 7/3 for my apex blue pre-order so hopefully yours will be around that same timeframe!

OP
OP
Airbag

Airbag

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S/Apex Blue Pearl/Orchid
I hope it will be soon as I'm selling my TL on 6/30! As I recall the early reservation information indicated that the cars would be delivered in June.