• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where to buy accessories online at discount

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
So I just placed an ordered on a 2023 integra Aspec and theirs some accessories I want but dealer wants way to much to install them. So I plan to get them installed myself or at my dealer. My question is there a website that sells the accessories/parts for Acura at a cheaper rate?!? When I wanna buy parts for my S2000 , I order it from magesticHonda and parts come out almost near employee rate. I was looking for carbon spoiler , mirror caps , rear diffuser ect , so pretty much all the catalog 😅 but when I went to parts front counter they still charged an arm and leg for everything . Thank I’m advance , can’t wait for my car to come end of next month

OP
OP
Ap2Iven

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Bringing back an old thread for information.
I went into my local acura dealer and just asked the parts manager for a discount and sure enough since i was buying enough items i got a discount.
Carbon spoiler $712.50
mirror caps $ 450.00
window visors $ 161.25
black emblem front or rear $55.00
so pretty much just ask for the discount :)

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
That's a pretty good price from the dealership. I bought splash guards for $140 and visors for $170 from PRL motorsports.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
2023 integra tray.jpg

here's a nice little item for your center console, i purchased one of them, it's fits like a glove,
it's about 3" deep so you can put your keys,wallet, etc in it, also some change,

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
there are multiple on line discounters, that are actually dealers. I bought splash guards for 105.00. just google Acura discount parts.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
2023 integra tray.jpg

here's a nice little item for your center console, i purchased one of them, it's fits like a glove,
it's about 3" deep so you can put your keys,wallet, etc in it, also some change,
I have this coming this weekend from Amazon. Nice little comfort mod

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
I've ordered some miscellaneous things from www.acurapartsforless.com at reasonable prices. I use PRL's website for specific part numbers. Very comparable to the old school hondapartscheap prices back in the day.

Another site I order from if acurapartsforless shipping is way to much for large items. Slight discount with more reasonable shipping prices

www.acurapartoem.com

Last edited: