• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

When is the mark up going down for its

Shingo

First Name
Kyoo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No car now
When is the mark up going down for integra types? It should be 3gs more than ctr but is over 50k

Last edited:

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Probably never. As long as they can sell them at MSRP, they will continue to do so.

Although I heard a rumor that maybe this Wednesday Honda will be doing a big price reduction on all Acura models. Kind of like a big sale.

LOL, JK.

Gotta pay to play right?

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
You ask about mark up but mention it should only be $3000 more than CTR. The difference on MSRP between the two is $7000 by it self. I don’t understand your question.
maybe OP means price differential, not markup as in ADM like the word is commonly used.

Either way, I'd say never. It doesn't make sense for the company to bring the pricing of an ITS carrying the "luxury" badge down closer to its mechanical sister.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Extra speakers, better exhaust, more compliant suspension, HUD, heated seats, more sound deadening, LED taillights, capless fuel tank, parking sensors, rain sensing wipers, lighter wheels, I'm sure I'm forgetting more.. I think the price is honestly fair.

At the end of the day people really just want to complain about inflation.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Plenty of places sell ITS for MSRP or less since day one. Just might have to travel if there's none around you.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Extra speakers, better exhaust, more compliant suspension, HUD, heated seats, more sound deadening, LED taillights, capless fuel tank, parking sensors, rain sensing wipers, lighter wheels, I'm sure I'm forgetting more.. I think the price is honestly fair.

Yep. Everything above and a Acura badge. I see dozens of 11th Gen Civics during my daily commute and not another Integra.

OP
OP

Shingo

First Name
Kyoo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No car now
You ask about mark up but mention it should only be $3000 more than CTR. The difference on MSRP between the two is $7000 by it self. I don’t understand your question.
I saw car n driver magazine that price diffrence is $3000more or $4000 i can remember not $7000. sorry if im wrong

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP ITS
When is the mark up going down for integra types? It should be 3gs more than ctr but is over 50k
Move out from California. That is a good way to turn around the price and cost of living. :thumbsup:

MSRP + Destination for ITS in Acura.com - 53,595
MSRP + Destination for CTR in Honda.com - 46,345

Around $7K 🤷🏻‍♂️

Don't forget the Longer warranty

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I saw car n driver magazine that price diffrence is $3000more or $4000 i can remember not $7000. sorry if im wrong
They were probably referencing the Civic Si to the base Integra.