• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What would you guys pay for this Type S ?

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
ask why they are selling it and taking a hit so soon? If you’re asking the forums if you should buy this you already are worried about it.

I was offered the demo car at a deal it just came with the understanding it would still be demoed “driven by who ever” for another 2 weeks before I could take it. I said I’ll wait for a new one. the car already had holes drilled in the front bumper for a plate and hail dents in the hood. Just saying ask some questions. I never liked the “I babied the car” answer.

Just my 3 cents, I’m bit ocd and humans lie. Car would need to start with a 4 in the price take for me to consider it.

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
I would definitely secure it if it checks out. I took ownership of a demo and while It wasn't completely brand new (54 miles) I would've had to wait 2-3 months and I'm glad I pulled the trigger. Car has been a blast to drive!

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
ask why they are selling it and taking a hit so soon? If you’re asking the forums if you should buy this you already are worried about it.

I was offered the demo car at a deal it just came with the understanding it would still be demoed “driven by who ever” for another 2 weeks before I could take it. I said I’ll wait for a new one. the car already had holes drilled in the front bumper for a plate and hail dents in the hood. Just saying ask some questions. I never liked the “I babied the car” answer.

Just my 3 cents, I’m bit ocd and humans lie. Car would need to start with a 4 in the price take for me to consider it.
The dealer I bought my car from didn’t put the front plate holder on the car, which was very nice. I have the front plate in clear view in the front windshield. I work on an Air Force Base. This morning, as I was going on base, one of the security force guys was nice enough to point out that Texas law requires the front license plate to be MOUNTED to the front bumper. I just looked at him, took my ID, said thank you, and drove off. Pissed me off. The plate is clearly visible. 😡

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ahh, F that guy. Don’t change a thing. I told Acura north Austin if they drilled a plate into the bumper I won’t take the car. Just know you can be pulled over for it, be calm respectful normally no big deal just gives them probable cause to make a stop. Just keep your hands in clear site, if it’s night turn the light on inside the car cops can be crazy….

dont Let those humans wreck the wonderful morning commute in the ITS.
The dealer I bought my car from didn’t put the front plate holder on the car, which was very nice. I have the front plate in clear view in the front windshield. I work on an Air Force Base. This morning, as I was going on base, one of the security force guys was nice enough to point out that Texas law requires the front license plate to be MOUNTED to the front bumper. I just looked at him, took my ID, said thank you, and drove off. Pissed me off. The plate is clearly visible. 😡

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ahh, F that guy. Don’t change a thing. I told Acura north Austin if they drilled a plate into the bumper I won’t take the car. Just know you can be pulled over for it, be calm respectful normally no big deal just gives them probable cause to make a stop. Just keep your hands in clear site, if it’s night turn the light on inside the car cops can be crazy….

dont Let those humans wreck the wonderful morning commute in the ITS.
I go into the office once a week and this isn’t the first time with the plate in the front windshield. Just pissed me off. I know I can get pulled over for it. I need to find out if they can actually give me a ticket on base for it.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I go into the office once a week and this isn’t the first time with the plate in the front windshield. Just pissed me off. I know I can get pulled over for it. I need to find out if they can actually give me a ticket on base for it.
In NY they give tickets out allot for no front plate even when parked and not in your car .

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In NY they give tickets out allot for no front plate even when parked and not in your car .
Damn NY is wild. Really tax you anyway they can up there..

And the the gate man just said that to ruffle your feathers. Don’t change a thing. He Should have just said “sweet ride!” like any normal civilized human would do when they see an ITS. 😜

B-RapidK20

First Name
Sherm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GX460, 2022 Cayman GTS, 2022 Corolla hatch
In California it is a fix it ticket. Just need to mount the plate and have an officer sign off on it then paid the $15 fine. I’ve never had front plates on any of my cars in the pass 29 years and have only gotten 3 tickets. Well worth it in my opinion. And recently they passed a law and they cannot pull someone over for a fix it ticket only moving violations.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I park in a municipal lot I pay yearly for and they will ticket me once a week parked for no front plate .

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn NY is wild. Really tax you anyway they can up there..

And the the gate man just said that to ruffle your feathers. Don’t change a thing. He Should have just said “sweet ride!” like any normal civilized human would do when they see an ITS. 😜
Come to think of it, it was a young kid. I normally get older guys or contractors manning the gates. I’d rather get a ticket and show that I “fixed” it. I can’t tell you how many cars I see with the license plate displayed in the front window. You have to be a real dick to pull someone over just for that.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ahhhh, just a kid. Well Someone just handed him a rule book and he read it. Gots to give him some points for studying right ? Any fun roads to base ?

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
May i gently suggest that if you don’t mount the plates it’s better to not display them on your windshield at all. Out of sight out of mind. Having it there serves as a visual reminder but also in the event of hard stops or God forbid collision you wouldn’t want a slim hard metal object flying around your cabin

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
May i gently suggest that if you don’t mount the plates it’s better to not display them on your windshield at all. Out of sight out of mind. Having it there serves as a visual reminder but also in the event of hard stops or God forbid collision you wouldn’t want a slim hard metal object flying around your cabin
i Had mine on mydash of my X while running thru small town texas and thought the same thing , damn razor blade laying on the dash.