• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hi guys. Picked up a 2024 demo ITS for MSRP.

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Mustang Shelby GT 500
Congrats...Is that a demo without the dealer accessories?

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Very strange that dealer didn't opt for the accessory package on a demo vehicle....congrats none the less. Enjoy!

-G

OP
OP
Nickp15

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
Good to see that at least some of these demo cars are finding good homes and weren't all molested.
Haha I mean 23 miles still leaves a lot of room for molestation. 😅. The salesman swore up and down they were strict with test drivers but yeah right...

Either way, I feel really good about my purchase. The way I see it, this might just be the last sedan at this performance level with a manual. And with the switch to electric it's not like additional R&D is going to be invested into combustion drive trains anymore.

If you are on the fence, go for it. Can't recommend the driving experience enough.

chuuey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra, '02 GT2, '01 Land Cruiser, '98 M3
Congrats OP!

Very strange that dealer didn't opt for the accessory package on a demo vehicle....congrats none the less. Enjoy!

-G
Mine is the same, white/red, no-accessory demo. So they are out there. The dealer I purchased from had one with all of the options, as well.

STi from DSM

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 Audi S4 - Quantum Gray
The Demo I drove had 180ish miles on it. 23 miles means 1 maybe 2 people drove it before you did. All vehicles come with like 6-12 delivery miles on them. Shocking that it was that low!