• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I find that the entire center console design could use a remodel. It’s very small, the arm rest is just a bit too short and does not adjust, and the utility is underwelling. The worst part is the wireless charger, as my iPhone 13 Pro Max can just barely fit with a slim leather case, which is fine for me, but it can’t accept a lightning plug at the same time for better audio quality, there is just no room. So I need a triangle wedge to prop it up to do what I want there.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
A friend got Tuxmats for his new Hyundai and really likes them, so probably the way I'm going. I'll also be interested in the trunk mat, when it comes available. Thanks for the pictures.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'd only want it for the center area around the shifter, I'm fine with everything else as is. Just that gloss black gets dirty and scratched up so quickly
Search around. Somebody on the forum already wrapped theirs with some matte black vinyl. It looks really good.

flyinglumpia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec 6mt
Springs are in. Interesting how the new ones are 3 inches shorter than the original. You don't need to compress them to get the top hat on. Ride height remains the same. Will give feedback on ride quality after I get a few miles on them.
Find the front feels alot firmer similar to the rear end. Makes the car feel solid going down the road
Now that you have a few miles on the front CTR springs, how does it feel and did they lower it a tad after they settled?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Now that you have a few miles on the front CTR springs, how does it feel and did they lower it a tad after they settled?
No change in height just a firmer ride. Feels more Balanced with the rear spring rate.
Also no fear of bottoming it out. A few driveway entrances I drive over day to day are steep. Stock springs if I wasnt crawling I would scrape. Now with the stiffer front end this doesn't happen. Even yesterday I hit a train track at 60 mph and got a little air. The car didn't bottom out when returning to the ground. On the opposite direction i found out it it's a nose dive type situation. I hit that at 40 and front springs really took it but car didn't bottom out. I'm sure with factory it would have been bad news. That's with 2 passengers so 450+ lbs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Did it few days ago, but put on the OEM splash guards. Doing something different and did the black ones instead of color matched. Think it looks pretty good. Should look even better with the side skirt and diffuser and spoiler 😎

923218AD-AB44-4D36-9162-9B6D5763D33A.jpeg

E5C3A1BA-20E4-45F4-92E3-4065349DEE8F.jpeg

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are those the painted black ones, or the unpainted ones. If unpainted, where did you get them?

stellarrock

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Had: 2018 Civic Type R
Installed the door visors last night. It should only take about 15-20 minutes to install all four but it took me an hour because I'm OCD.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

stellarrock

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Had: 2018 Civic Type R
Nice. I got 30% all around and 70% on windshield
How much did it cost to get your windshield done? I already have 25% tint on all the other windows but I'm thinking about getting the windshield done as well depending on the cost.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How much did it cost to get your windshield done? I already have 25% tint on all the other windows but I'm thinking about getting the windshield done as well depending on the cost.
I can't remember. Think it was 175 or something. I got that high-end film from suntek their new Evolve Tint. I probably should have just got the Ceramic version which would have been 200 or 300 cheaper. Payed about 800$ for all windows and windshield with Evolve.

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Are those the painted black ones, or the unpainted ones. If unpainted, where did you get them?
They're the black painted ones if you're talking about the splash guards. But only the part on the outside has the Majestic Black Pearl paint on it. While the rest is black plastic. Think they're all like that, part on outside gets whatever paint you have. I just went with black as a contrast to the white